The h2g2 Post 11.07.11

2 Conversations

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 11th July 2011

It's been a hard day's night...

...and I've been working like a dog – and so have Dmitri and Beatrice. The competition we hosted for the Interim Committee proved so popular that we repeatedly had to postpone articles from our regular contributors in order to publish all competition entries as soon as possible. This issue boasts 10 Competition entries, and six from authors who had to wait last week. We have various submissions in the pipeline for next week1. Don't get me wrong, this is fantastic. However, it brought us to the limits of what we can do. All three of us put our RL on hold to present you with the latest competition articles, not to mention the other contributions which we squeezed in. This issue is huge. Fortunately, we had help from the h2g2 AViators who put up the audio-visual files. Please, take the time to read, listen and watch – and vote. There's such an amount of great stuff in this issue, it'd be a shame if you missed any articles.


Bel

WELL SHAKE IT UP BABY, NOW
TWIST AND SHOUT
COME ON AND WORK IT ON OUT
YOU KNOW YOU LOOK SO GOOD
COMMUNITY
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


1Thanks to our very patient authors.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A85249344

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more