A Conversation for The h2g2 Creative Scientists' Guild

The Wirld Woll Tumble

Post 1

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Science is what is right, then creative science is what is left of science to be not completely wrong?

For that it has to be in a scientific manner that is, as long as we do not break all the rules, we are useing the rules for our own good.

What is left besides science and the mythical (Argg I dont like to discuss this mythical part)? Use your imaginantion to create.
Use your free will to be different. Use time as an instrument.
Who does not like to stare to a stream, waves on the beach, clouds
in the sky. Just because we can not predict the exact behaviour it is fascinating to watch and think about.

Join me for a lunch at the resaurant at the end of the universe, I will be there as soon as I have managed to get coffee from this machine.


The Wirld Woll Tumble

Post 2

Jordan

Don't worry, my friend - here is some smiley - coffee just for you! smiley - smiley

- Jordan


The Wirld Woll Tumble

Post 3

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

but the mythical part is so fun....
i like my imagination...

smiley - wow Jordan nice guild smiley - winkeye


The Wirld Woll Tumble

Post 4

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Nephew Who stumbles in, dust whirling from his hair

"I finally managed to find this restaurant ( A1079822 ). It happens my mother wanted me to build it.
Can we discuss the admittance for this Guild, I guess I am up to it by now."

Nephew Who takes his wheelbarrow loads it with unusual instruments and heads for his basement.


The Wirld Woll Tumble

Post 5

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

nice guide entery


Key: Complain about this post