A Conversation for Jarvonting through the Hixx

Alternative Writing Workshop: A807400 - Jarvonting through the Hixx

Post 1

RingoZingo

Entry: Jarvonting through the Hixx - A807400
Author: RingoZingo - U200874

Here is yet another funny little guide entry submitted for your approval.Thanks.


A807400 - Jarvonting through the Hixx

Post 2

LL Waz

smiley - laugh of all your suggested new vocab. I like this one best. And I like "Gallivanting all over God's green earth". Have you ever gallumphed? You have a talent for wordmaking, maybe one day you will come back and do something with all these pieces. I hope so.

But I still think this isn't going to go anywhere, as it is, from the AWW. So yet again I'm proposing this be moved from the AWW back to the entry, or to the Flea Market.

Does anyone agree?



Waz
smiley - discosmiley - brr


A807400 - Jarvonting through the Hixx

Post 3

sprout

I looked through all of these and some are quite funny. Perhaps it would be good if the author were to merge them all into one entry, as on their own they are all a bit light.

I second moving this back to the entry.

Sprout


A807400 - Jarvonting through the Hixx

Post 4

a girl called Ben

I have just done exactly that. The entry is here: A986934 and the AWW thread is here: F74130?thread=254001.

I am therefore thirding Waz and sprout when they suggest that the AWW threads for each of these smaller entries is moved back to the individual entries, and that the combined entry is considered for inclusion (or exclusion) from the UG on its own merits.

Ben
smiley - brr


Key: Complain about this post

Alternative Writing Workshop: A807400 - Jarvonting through the Hixx

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more