A Conversation for Jarvonting through the Hixx

Peer Review: A807400 - Jarvonting through the Hixx

Post 1

RingoZingo

Entry: Jarvonting through the Hixx - A807400
Author: RingoZingo - U200874

Here is another guide entry submited for your approval.Thanks.


A807400 - Jarvonting through the Hixx

Post 2

The Apprentice

Like Jimster said in your RingoZingo entry - you need to keep it real in Peer Review. When you write an article don't automatically submit it to Peer Review - you can a hundred entries about anything, but unless you've written something factual, fresh, information and useful you should keep them out of Peer Review. There are LOADS of non-Edited entries and there isn't anything wrong with them. RingoZingo and this entry should remain as personal entries.

Thanks for all the enthusiasm, mind. However, think before you submit with future entries - check the Peer Review guidelines.

smiley - biggrin

The Apprentice


A807400 - Jarvonting through the Hixx

Post 3

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Quite so. A read of this page Writing-Beginners will prove very helpful in understanding what belongs in Peer Review and what doesn't.


A807400 - Jarvonting through the Hixx

Post 4

Monsignore Pizzafunghi Bosselese

yepp. I'd suggest you take a peek at them guidelines and then visit <./>RF1</.> to find the 'remove' link which takes it off Peer Review.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more