A Conversation for blagafs

French and Wimbledon

Post 1

Elentari

How about that French Open, huh? Did anyone pick Myskina and Gaudio? Anyone?

As for Wimbledon, the men's is getting very exciting, but without Clijsters or Henin- Hardenne and with neither venus or serena doing especially well at the moment, I fear the women's may be a bit dull. At least there's Davenport, Capriati and Mauresmo. Maybe a few young players will do well - maybe even one of the British girls ... oh, no, sorry, what am I saying? smiley - winkeye Only joking.

Anyway, what's happening to this place? No one's around anymore. The last news on the home page is from 2002!


French and Wimbledon

Post 2

caper_plip

I think college took oversmiley - wah

I thought the French Open women's final was boring. Just resorted to counting the number of double faults that Dementieva kept makingsmiley - smiley

I quite like Myskina, though I see your point.

Are you watching Queens'? Agassi went out...


French and Wimbledon

Post 3

Elentari

Couldn't watch the womens final because I was at work, and couldn't watch the mens becasue I had to revise (though by all accounts I wasn't missing much).

Didn't see Queens today becasue I was stuck in my Ancient History exam, and tomorrow I have to revise for Spanish, but then I'm done and can enjoy the rest of it. I want to see Agassi and Roddick play doubles!

I don't have anything agaisnt Myskina, I was just a bit surprised she got so far, though she clearly deserved, she beat some good players.

Know what you mean about college taking over - there's a set of entries I've been meaning to do since Christmas... smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more