A Conversation for blagafs

Stella Artois Queen's Club

Post 61

caper_plip

Roddick'll probably beat it. Definitely at some point. If he did it at Indian Wells he might have even smashed it, because its over sea level unlike Queen's...

Anybody think that the Roddick-Grosjean match was really boring? I found the Becker-Edberg exhibition match much more interesting, personally...


Stella Artois Queen's Club

Post 62

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

I didn't see the Queens final (was at the beach...)

But the Becker-Edberg match was so great!


The Reception

Post 63

Arthur-Dent

hi could i please apply for a jobsmiley - cheerupsmiley - cheers


The Reception

Post 64

caper_plip

Hi there!

Not much going on at the moment... season's just restarted... so what catches your eye as a job for you?

Caper Plipsmiley - magic


The Reception

Post 65

Arthur-Dent

Racket re-stringer or lawnmoversmiley - cakesmiley - teasmiley - ale


The Reception

Post 66

caper_plip

There you go!smiley - biggrin

Caper Plipsmiley - borgsmiley - tennisball


The Reception

Post 67

Elentari

Ok everyone - favourites for the US Open?

Men's - can't say anyone other than Federer, can you? Probably beating Hewitt, Roddick, possibly even Safin in the final (depending on seedings and draws). I'll be interested to see how Nadal does.

Women's - much more open. I think Clijsters finally has a great shot, her form on the US hardcourts has been largely outstanding, and she's beaten Venus and Justine in the last few weeks. Sharapova can't be counted out, nor can Davenport if her injury's recovered. Not sure what's up with Serena at the moment.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more