A Conversation for (The History of) h2g2 Via Digibox..(part 2)

Hints & Tips

Post 1

Detective Armani

No doubt the more we all use the site, the more wee tricks we`ll learn. Feel free to share your knowledge of DB access here.


e.g. Once you have come in, press the green button for advert. Once that has loaded up, press the red button for go to and hit previous. This will bring you back to h2 and enable you to navigate this site a bit easier. i.e rather than searching for the my space icon after you`ve read the last post of a conversation you can just hit the red button and get back to your space (if that`s where you were just before)

Have i explained that ok or am i talking jibberish??smiley - biggrin


Hints & Tips

Post 2

h2g2 Friends Of LeisureDistrict [LD] (Digibox And PC Users)

ok... i pressed the red button then clicked "back" and it took me to the previous place i was before [err... another thread of this convo i was reading before your post]... haven't tried the full whack yet... but will do soon...

another trick that should make our digibox users' life on h2g2 a bit easier...

well done and smiley - ta

loupsmiley - fullmoon


Hints & Tips

Post 3

Detective Armani

Thank you kindlysmiley - hug

It`s good to know we can all work together.smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more