A Conversation for Heroes of Legend: A Fantasy RPG.

The Roster

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Here is where you will sign the roster. Leave any character information here. Also, here you can chat freely outside of the game, so long as you don't go giving away any plot twists or something. Below are some characters, there stats and some background, who you may meet along the way:
[Dragonheart] An Evadian, and Knight Paladin of the Dragon Order. Race: Human, Evadian.
Age: around 25-27.
Description: Weilds the Dragonheart Blade, which can cut through any armour. Probably getting drunk in the Evadian Arms in Junon...
[Ma Chao] A Mercenary from the south.
Race: Human, Azuman.
Age: 30-ish.
Description: Weilds a spear and wears onate armour that looks like dragon's hide. His helmet looks like a dragon's head. He has a tatoo on his chest, which has never been peirced by blade or arrow...
[N'kai] An ancient mercenary of a race now long lost...
Race: Eldar, almost evil, but not quite.
Age: Somewhere around 5,000.
Description: Fought in the Battle of the Nine. Seems to hate everything except Evadian Gold Coin. Has never lost a battle.
[Meriadoc] Evadian King of Arms.
Race: Human, Evadian.
Age: late 30s.
Description: Ruler of Evadia. A truly formidable foe. It would be a great honour for an adventurer to meet him.


The Roster

Post 2

recrash

[Striking Arm] A wandering savage from the new world.
Race: Human, New Worlder
Age: Twenty and five winters.
Description: A great, hulking beast clad in steel-toed Evadian boots, leather breeches, a wide steel-studded girdle and a great fur cape, thrown over one shoulder but leaving one arm within easy reach of a great steel battle-axe. The cape hides more than it lets on.


The Roster

Post 3

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Nice! Just need a few more people, then maybe we can get a quest going...


The Roster

Post 4

Fred Smith

Name: EƤril
Race: Wood Elf
Age: nineteen
Description: A young wood elf travellor who left his home forest to see the world. He has become a skillful pickpocket and is stealthy even by elven standards.


The Roster

Post 5

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Excellent! Maybe one or two more and we can start an adventure...


The Roster

Post 6

Cardinal Noah (is now back!!!)

Name: Kitiara (pronounced Ki-tear-a)
Race: Wood Elf
Age: 17

Left home in search of adventure and fun smiley - biggrin. Very skilled with long bow.


The Roster

Post 7

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Okay then! I think the Old World is the place for all of you... make sure you've signed up there as well (you can't take part if you're not on the same continent! smiley - doh).


The Roster

Post 8

Quille the cynic...TC

*thinks* hm.. I wanted to be a wood elf, but it's prolly to late to join and there are already 2. (are the elves like elves in normal play [100's of years of life and the like?])
If you want though, you can feel free to add me to the list..

Name: Quillethe Liadon (generally known as Quille to those she meets more than once)
Race: Sea Elf
Age:14
Description: Left as a young child by the Sea Elves, she has been continually searching for some meaning to her life. Travelling the world to find her niche, she has studied races of people (mainly the wood elves, warriors, and some pickpockets, and a few craftsmen among the humans. She is now quite adequate in using a bow, and can manage to carry her own weight in the world. Wearing a simple leaf-green shift and carrying bow, dagger, arrows, and a few small packs tied to her weapons belt around her waist.

Quille the smiley - elf


The Roster

Post 9

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

100 years? I make it to be almost infinite (N'kai is over 5,000 years old, but he has 'pure' Eldar blood). I'd say they can be upto 3,000 years old. Anyone else would be a very legendary character (talk to me first if you plan to become a legendary hero before earning it here).


The Roster

Post 10

Quille the cynic...TC

Ok then smiley - smiley I haven't done much role-playing, but I made a character for a D&D game (which I never played) I think a couple hundred was the max age. Of course I 've ever only actually played Star Wars RP..and was gonna do a Maskerade live action (which I also made a character for). not that you really care to know any of this.. *thinks about the legendary hero thing* Don't know that I'd be cut out for that..
Well, can I at least watch the RP (never seen one over the internt b4)?

Quille the smiley - elf


The Roster

Post 11

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

I've just realised that there may be some problems with Elves... I think you should refer to the Races section before creating an Elf. Just modify them using the info in that section.

The important facts are shown below;
1) Elves are more or less immortal, but try to keep them to 3,000 years old or less. Someone of 3,000 old or older would be very powerful in Elven society (an Elven Corsair Captain would be a perfect example of such a person).
2) Elves reach maturity (eg: 16-18 in human years) about 100, but they will often spend decades more perfecting whatever aspect of their life they are most interested in (eg: sailing, fighting, etc).
3) Dark Elves have an unrivaled hatred of High Elves, and High Elves loathe Dark Elves. a High Elf would never back down from a Dark Elf threat, while a Dark Elf would throw themselves relentlessly into a High Elf enemy. Wood Elves and Corsairs (Sea Elves) are not affected by this unless they are alligned with Dark or High Elves (eg: Sea Dragon Corsairs or Lothern Sea Guard).

If you've got any comments on this, let me know and I'll try to blend everyone's ideas.


The Roster

Post 12

Quille the cynic...TC

yes other than the age thing I don't see much problem with elves..(think I'd need to change my elvin age to about 75 or so) Mostly woodland elves anyway..detached from elvin society and the like as all the characters made in this roster seem to be..? and no one has stated that they are aligned with high or dark elves..
What was the problem you foresaw? I apparently missed it, being ignorant of many facts.
Q the smiley - elf


The Roster

Post 13

Cardinal Noah (is now back!!!)

smiley - wow hiya Quille!


The Roster

Post 14

Quille the cynic...TC

hiya lizzy! This process is very confusing. smiley - flustered *shrug*

smiley - elf


The Roster

Post 15

recrash

[Misericordial] A beautiful, wisecracking half-breed outlaw and general wanderer.
Race: Human/Dark Elf Hybrid
Age: 144 years.
Description: A dark, smouldering beauty, Miseri has been an outcast since before birth, parents abandoning her on a church step. Has never known anything but suspicion and rejection from those around her. She has never known genuine affection, only desire. So she has responded in kind. Suspicion and alienation, you oaf.

Favoring fitted leather outfits and dark cloaks, she packs an assortment of knives and throwing shives, which she uses extremely well. Has biting wit to match the edges of her blades. Not above stealing, though finding ancient lost treasures is more her thing.

Long, sharp lacquered fingernails. Flowing raven hair. Wears a silver nose ring and has a new facial tattoo every thirty-six hours.


The Roster

Post 16

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Ooh... I'm not going to ask yo to explain /how/ she got Dark Elf parents (hell, if sex is pleasurable, then I doubt the Dark Elves are above raping...).


The Roster

Post 17

recrash

We believe her mother was Dark Elf. No word on what kind of man the human father was, though he must've been something. Dark Elf females are experts in poisons.

[Fed-Ex Guy] An employee of a future Fed-Ex company, which now employs time-traveling operatives. FE-G is not tied down to any one location.
Race: Future Human (Watch out!)
Age: Thirtyish.
Description: A nondescript white male, eyes gray, hair black, medium height medium build, unremarkable voice. Fed-Ex Guy has the annoying habit of popping up anywhere, anytime, delivering the oddest packages. A possible source of aid, if it's in his catalog.


The Roster

Post 18

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Help.


The Roster

Post 19

Cardinal Noah (is now back!!!)

wassup? smiley - huh


The Roster

Post 20

Odo

I've never role played before, but having stumbled over this page by accident it sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Let me know if I've got this right please smiley - biggrin.

I become a character and take on that role within a story that develops on the site. A bit like acting in a play, but without a pre-set script. So within the game I could explore/create a whole new fantasy world and meet a wide range of characters? Is this right?

If so I had better go and look out some travelling gear.


Key: Complain about this post