A Conversation for Heroes of Legend: A Fantasy RPG.

The Roster

Post 21

recrash

you're doing just fine, bishop


The Roster

Post 22

Odo

[Tewdrig] Wanderer
Race: Human
Age: 20
Description: Having left home at the age of 16 to avoid a contracted marriage Tewdrig has wondered the realm of Evaida ever since. Clothed in serviceable shades of green and brown she doesn't draw attention to herself in crowds, but once met is never forgotten. During her travels she has become a skilled archer and is an accomplished swordsman. She has inherited an ability to communicate with wolves from a distant ancestor and she is usually accompanied by 'Lot' a young male she rescued after he was wounded by hunters. He is not always at her side, but is never far away.


The Roster

Post 23

Cardinal Noah (is now back!!!)

smiley - ok another character


The Roster

Post 24

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Nice character. By 'Archer', I assume you mean someone with a bow. Such people are rare in Evadia, who tend to prefer Crossbows, but many people prefer a bows superior rate of fire, so there's no problem there. Welcome aboard!


The Roster

Post 25

recrash

I don't know. I like crossbows. They're easy to learn to use, and can fire bolts with a striking force far more powerful than any bow's.


The Roster

Post 26

Odo

I prefer bows. A well trained archer can accurately fire a barrage of arrows at a given target, they're easily portable and can easily be used to outmanoeuvre an enemy busy reloading crossbows! Each to their own though, depends what you're trained to use I suppose.


The Roster

Post 27

recrash

Well, if given a choice I'd rather a close-in weapon myself. A single-bladed battle axe is just sweet; any reasonable warrior can swing that baby in a carnage fest. Takes less skill to learn than a sword (especially for those with fireplaces) and combines some of the skill you learn from a quarterstaff. P.S let's take this discussion to the tavern.


The Roster

Post 28

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Good plan.


The Roster

Post 29

RYU

RYU [ lord of the light dragons ]
Race : Human
Age : 20
Description : Holds a word in one hand and the power of the dragons in his other , He can summon the dragon of light AGNI by combing him self with other character who have the right soul , this makes him a powerful person to join smiley - winkeye


The Roster

Post 30

recrash

I dunno, I'm not much of a soul person.


The Roster

Post 31

RYU

oh well i can do it by myself if i have too


The Roster

Post 32

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Hmm... Finding the right soul...
Well, it must work sometime. Welcome! smiley - ok


The Roster

Post 33

Odo

Meurig
22
A traveller, skilled in the use of most arms especially in sword play. Apprenticed to a smiley - wizard and so able to perform some basic magic.


The Roster

Post 34

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Another hero! Hurrah!

Just out of curiosity, what social level is he? He sounds like a noble, but the wizard's apprentice bit suggests slightly lower... Also, where's he from? If you give me a RL location, I can find his Heroes Of Legend home. (Europe = Empire, with various sub-factions, England = Evadia, Asia = Azuma are the main ones).


The Roster

Post 35

recrash

[Kinkawoodles and Graham Jake] Wanderers.
Race: Human.
Ages: 34 and 13.

Little is known about these travelers from the East, except that they are on a mission to find something in these lands. It might be gold, glory, magic or mischief, these two are certainly fit for it.

Kinkawoodles, a tall, wiry, shaven-headed man dressed in weather-worn robes and carrying a great quarterstaff, is the guardian of young Graham Jake. Graham, a short, brush-headed goofy kid with glasses, couldn't look more different. He is a magic enthusiast but carries a saber for protection.

The Empire has a price on their heads. Don't forget, five hundred gold pieces for either of them and two thousand together, alive.


The Roster

Post 36

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Hmm... there's an adventure already... Welcome!


The Roster

Post 37

Odo

Meurig, youngest son of a noble born in Tintern, South Wales. On the Offas Dyke boarder. smiley - winkeye

Is that ok?


The Roster

Post 38

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

South Wales? Hmm.. That's somewhere around Talabhiem for the Old World (RL Geograpy won't tell you anything about where Talabhiem is, trust me. smiley - winkeye). That'll fit well; Talabhiem-ers are pretty wealthy people, as they own the only safe routes through the Badlands to Hylia! Looking forward to see our rich boy in a quest or two...


The Roster

Post 39

Odo

smiley - ermMethinks I need an Old World map. smiley - winkeye


The Roster

Post 40

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

If I knew how to put my own pics on h2g2, I'd give you one to look at.


Key: Complain about this post