A Conversation for The SWMBO anti-fan club

I know one

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Join up here smiley - cheers


I know one

Post 2

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Bassman smiley - cool


I know one

Post 3

Fred Smith

Yeah I know one, an infant teacher stuck with the wrong age group. She is constantly in a bad mood and her son used to apologise for her. When she talks to a group she conveys every message while looking at a spot of grass tio the right of her.


Right

Post 4

Suposed Former Infatuation Junkie

My advice to this teacher: Get another job or see a psychiatrist (i can't spell, please forgive me)


Right

Post 5

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

My youngest son's old head mistress talked to adults as if they were 6 year olds - patronising or what?



Bassman smiley - cool


I KNOW ONE....

Post 6

The Asbury Park Ranger (proud owner of the No.27 shirt,can spurs still reach europe,i doubt it)

my ex....she was a teacher,and thought i was one of her pupils......99% BITCH 1%sweetheart


Right

Post 7

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

yo supposed... yo alanis morrisette type person, do you wanna join the club?
i added the ranger-ey bloke, cus his ex fits the bill


Right

Post 8

Suposed Former Infatuation Junkie

Yeah, i'll join. Sounds cool! (smiley)


Right

Post 9

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

ur added

smiley - cheers


Right

Post 10

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Thought you all ought to know, there's a thread here to She Who Must Be Obeyed's own space.... she exists here on H2G2 smiley - yikes what do we do now???!!!???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/U184918



Bassman smiley - cool


Right

Post 11

Suposed Former Infatuation Junkie

Thank you! smiley - smiley


I know one

Post 12

Veritas4i

Greetings from across the Atlantic -- i.e. California.

Thank you for saving me from insanity --- I have just started working for the "ultimate" SWMBO .... I had started calling her that as a matter of survival (either that or kill myself or kill her). A co-worker who knew of my new nickname discovered you and the SWMBO anti-fan club.

Sign me up .....

Veritas4i


I know one

Post 13

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

Best you tell us all about her then....



Bassman smiley - cool


I know one

Post 14

Scandrea

My TA is a SWMBO! She either treats us like we're idiots, or we're supposed to know everything!


I know one

Post 15

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

ohh, I thought this thread had died a death... and scandrea you have my deepest sympathy, hope you have better luck mappieng rock formations tomorrow


smiley - cheers


I know one

Post 16

Scandrea

I should, there's at least one that will make some sense!

And thank you! I don't know how I'd keep my sanity without hootoo! And by that I mean, the normal level of insanity found on hootoo, not the kind I'd get dangerously close to, being tempted to do physical harm to SWMBO. Fortunately, she's only here for another two weeks, and then I'll be FREEEEEEEEEE!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The SWMBO anti-fan club

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more