A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Stadium!

War Room

Post 101

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

That settles it. YWUM, Pack you're weapons, we're swipeing Affy's ship.


War Room

Post 102

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Right, off we go, whats his hanger number? I'll get us right into it.


War Room

Post 103

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

He's holed up in hanger #42... Let's got get him!


War Room

Post 104

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

right
~exits~


War Room

Post 105

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

I've already broken in here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F35868?thread=156223&post=1551742 Be there, or be square.


War Room

Post 106

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - laugh brilliant! smiley - ok


War Room

Post 107

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

If I guesed how much money it cost Affy to make that ship, I'd guess that it was a lot, and I'd be totally serious!


War Room

Post 108

HappyDude

25:12:01, please read my Journal, there is a message for you all in it smiley - winkeye


War Room

Post 109

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

Merry Xmas to you too then, HappyDude.


War Room

Post 110

soeasilyamused, or sea



smiley - hug merry xmas!


War Room

Post 111

The Krylma Leader


Sorry for not logging in sooner, HD, but Merry XMas to you as well. smiley - smiley


Everyone, stay right here! We've got an important mission coming up! I've finally figured out a way to keep CHOPPERS out of our hair!


War Room

Post 112

The Krylma Leader

*Several Gecko Warriors enter the scene, along with two Komodo Dragon Warriors. They each have some strange looking pieces of equipment and weaponry. One of them is carrying a box that has a strange looking collection of belts in it. KL sets the security cameras to record what happens next so that he doesn't have to repeat himself. He makes a signal and all of the Krylma Troops take a belt as KL does the same. KL puts on the belt and addresses all STUMPED agents* For those of you who may be unaware, h2g2 is no longer using Ripley programming. Instead, it is now using DNA programming, which allows the h2g2 servers to run several other websites. Now, these websites aren't nearly as populated as h2g2, nor does CHOPPERS have any presence on them, whatsoever! I have constructed a device here that will allow us to travel to these other websites and conquer them! We won't have super-heroes to foul up our plans, we won't even have the wimps at CLI! The only thing standing between us and total domination of these locations will be the local law enforcement! And I believe we've all seen how effective *those* are, considering how we always managed to take over places before the heroes show up to stop us. Now then! Everyone take a belt and follow me to our next great conquest! We're going to conquer the city of London, starting with the shopping district! Set your belts to http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/place-london/F85917?thread=174242 everyone! I like those last four digits. A good omen, if you ask me. *KL pushes the button marked "send" on his belt, and he, along with all of the Krylma Troops already wearing belts, vanish*


War Room

Post 113

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)



Zeb: Shopping district, eh? I'd really prefer trashing an American Mega-Mall, myself (they must DIIIIIIIIEEEE!!), but I job's a job. Oh, by the way Krymla... I'M fine at the moment, but an alternate version of me in another forum might need a hand regenerated at some point. I, uh, trust you have that kinda technology. It would fit with the reptile shtick and all...


War Room

Post 114

Afgncaap5

But of course I do. It may be a bit harder considering your cartoonish physiology, but Krylma bio-technology has been at those standards for centuries.


War Room

Post 115

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Darths Corrigible, Brooks, and Sipid enter, along with three Dark Sith Extras.]

[Corrigible] Great! Let's go!

[Darth Brooks] I can't wait for this cool stuff!

[Sipid] And I'M gonna eat some WAFFLES!


War Room

Post 116

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)

Zeb: Mmmmmmmh... waffles... Oh, hey, somebody got one of those belt thingies? I don't think I have one...


War Room

Post 117

Dizzy H. Muffin

[The clones warp out]

[Dr. Wily] Here you go! [hands Zeb one] Say, is there any way we could adapt one of these for my flying saucer?


War Room

Post 118

Zeb (Viva Something-or-Other! And the Zaphodistas!)

Zeb(in response to the Doc): I... DON'T knooooooow...


War Room

Post 119

Afgncaap5

*A Gecko Warrior picks up a belt, and manages to wrap it all the way around the saucer-thing. He tosses a remote control to Dr. Wily to help control the belt without having to manually push the buttons*


War Room

Post 120

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea grabs a belt (from where? who knows?! don't ask!) and warps out*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more