A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Stadium!

War Room

Post 81

HappyDude

I dunno I'm confussed smiley - erm


War Room

Post 82

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

I think I'll name the forum on the moon "moon 'landing'"


War Room

Post 83

HappyDude

will it be anything like "Knots Landing" ?


War Room

Post 84

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Let us take the Luxury Liner, it'll cause a bigger media stur. And we'll get a couple extra bonuses along the way, we need to make ourselves one of the crew, are you any good in the engineering department? or communications?


War Room

Post 85

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

[Clipboard] :

I could handle either of those two, or even make a passable ship's drunk.


War Room

Post 86

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - laugh

*sets down backpack to rest and wait for answer*


War Room

Post 87

HappyDude

smiley - erm


War Room

Post 88

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

ok, I'll take the engineering department, take what ever position you think would be most effective in shuting down the ship.


War Room

Post 89

The Krylma Leader

Okay now. Sea, you and I will head off to CLI now. We will draw out the conversation until Happy, Yow, and Clip manage to send the two distress signals to CLI. CLI will not expect the Rust Bomb, and will feel remotely safe leaving us with the robotic security. We use the Rust Bomb to make short work of Chesworth and Company, and we leave with whatever the secret project is. Meanwhile, Happydude quietly settles the problem, and provides a safe getaway point for Yow and Clip who will leave from the Moon on some plundered escape pods after a decent amount of looting and plundering. You three quietly sneak from the Space Station back here to the War Room, where Sea and I will be waiting and deciphering whatever it is that we have stolen.

As usual, improvisations of the plan are appropriate when deemed necessary, as long as they don't cause the plan to fail. Break!

*Heads off to the link*


War Room

Post 90

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

[Clipboard] :

So, Yowazupman, who's ship should we steal?


War Room

Post 91

soeasilyamused, or sea

*shrug* you've got permission to "find" the Azrael2 (my ship) anywhere you like and steal it... i haven't specified where i keep it, so you're free to do so.

*off to link*


War Room

Post 92

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

I was thnking about taking Krunchy's ship from tyhe space center... he hasn't been on H2G2 in a while...


War Room

Post 93

HappyDude

*confussed*


War Room

Post 94

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

but, theres no rich and famous people trying to enjoy their wealth there.....and more importantly we can't liberate those afore mentioned people of their precious toys....


War Room

Post 95

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

We could swipe Afy's ship... I've heard he has a gold mine in it...


War Room

Post 96

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

but then what is the point of sending a distress signal if it's coming from his ship? smiley - biggrin


War Room

Post 97

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

It's the ultimate insult...


War Room

Post 98

HappyDude


War Room

Post 99

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

If we stole Affy's ship, It would make a great diversion...


War Room

Post 100

The Krylma Leader


*ROTFL. "I hear he's got a gold mine in it". Hee-hee-hee.smiley - smiley*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more