A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D. Stadium!

War Room

Post 1

The Krylma Leader

*The STUMPED Stadium War Room.

In traditional War Room style, this room is circular with several various computer access terminals, along with a large Circular Table, upon which is a map of H2G2. The walls also have various maps of Earth, the known sections of the Crater Labs complex, a map of The Known Galaxy, a map of Zork, and a map of Trantor, for some obscure reason. Several chairs are situated around this table. Minos Krylma sits in one of the chairs, thinking.*


What I need is a good excuse to visit CLI. They're working on a new secret product involving the merging of Virtual Reality with Reality.

*Glances at the camera*

And now you know the backstory.

*Back to himself*

Now, I need a good excuse to get to CLI. Better yet, an excuse to get to CLI while Afgncaap5 and Garius Lupus are *out* of CLI. I'll still have to worry about the security system and the securibots, but those can be taken care of.

Now, if someone were to break something valuable, I would need to go to CLI to repair it. Then, there would have to be at least two destractions. That way they would *have* to leave me alone! Now, let's see....

If I could have a Trade Ship crash land on the Dark Side of the Moon, CLI would get involved. Most people in the world don't konw about interstellar travel, and it's part of CLI's job to keep people outside of h2g2 uninformed. Then, what else....I can't make it look like an actual crime, or else Affy and Garius would get suspicious. It can't be a downed STUMPED vessel, they'd be prepared for that after Yowuzupman's training mission. Maybe,....I know! I'll have some disaster occur on the H2G2 Space Station. A Nuclear Core meltdown, or some such disaster.

Now, I'll need at least one person to come with me. I won't need many people to perform either the crashing or the disaster. Let's check the schedules of the trade routes.

*Walks over to one of the computer screens, and checks the display*

Perfect! It's the Holiday Season, so we've got our pick of trade vessels to smash!

Now, let's see. Happydude is the natural choice to cause the accident in the Space Station. I'll see if Clipboard and Yowuzupman can handle crashing a fairly large space craft on the Moon, preferably with just a tad of it showing outside of the Dark Side. Ah, of course, Sea is available. I'll say that she spilled soda on a computer console, and that as punishment I'm having her carry around a fifty pound backpack all day long. Convenient excuse to have someone carry in various items.

Now, off to work on the one thing that I'll need to finish this operation. The Rust Bomb!

*KL stands up and heads for The Labs*


War Room

Post 2

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

[Clipboard and the CR Atmos appear in a puff of smoke]

[Clipboard] :

This puff of smoke thing is getting old... I really have to finish that enhanced transporter I've been working on... So you want me to crash a spaceship into the moon, right? Do you have a specific ship or type of ship in mind?


War Room

Post 3

HappyDude

*burpsmiley - smiley*

:: hits buttons on the computors randomly ::

woo hoo smiley - smiley


War Room

Post 4

soeasilyamused, or sea

*enters, carrying a soda. trips, quite nearly spills it all over the maps*

smiley - blush whoops. good thing i had the cap on...


War Room

Post 5

HappyDude

:: takes seat next to sea smiley - smiley ::


War Room

Post 6

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

[Sits down next to sea and happydude and starts spinning in his chair]


War Room

Post 7

HappyDude

woo hoo smiley - smiley


War Room

Post 8

The Krylma Leader

*KL enters*

Good, we're almost all here! I'll wait for Yo before the final briefing begins.


War Room

Post 9

HappyDude

:: taps fingers ::


War Room

Post 10

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

[One of Clipboard's arms starts jerking around against his will.]


War Room

Post 11

HappyDude

kewl


War Room

Post 12

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

Say, shouldn't there be someone in here with a spy camera hidden in a matchbox?


War Room

Post 13

The Krylma Leader

This room is reserved for evil plots and evil plotting. In other words, people aren't allowed to just sit back and record events.

Still, I might want to consider adding it,....


War Room

Post 14

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

Well, I really meant a spy for our enimies... Like in "Dr. Strangelove."


War Room

Post 15

soeasilyamused, or sea

THAT is a GREAT movie!

*high-fives clipboard for mentioning Dr Strangelove*


War Room

Post 16

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

[Clipboard returns Sea's high-five]

It IS a great movie... That whole arm twitching thing earlier was actually a reference to it, too...


War Room

Post 17

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

[The CR Atmos extends a robotic arm from underneath it's segments. The robotic arm is carrying a cowboy's hat. The CR Atmos puts the hat above it's frontmost segment, and it floats there, held in place by some unseen force.]

[CR Atmos] :

Cosplay.


War Room

Post 18

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

[OOC] very evil stupid internet connection! bahhh!

~teleports in~

Hello!



can we take over a luxury liner? that would be soo awesome! no to mention it would cause CLI lots of trouble evacing them when it crashes!


War Room

Post 19

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

That sounds good to me, or we could take a warship or chemical transport ship. Something that would burn nicely. I was thinking that if we swiped a good warship, we drop bombs on the moon before crashing. That would give us a few more possibilities for "Dr. Strangelove" jokes...


War Room

Post 20

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

[Clipboard] : That sounds good to me, or we could take a warship or chemical transport ship. Something that would burn nicely. I was thinking that if we swiped a good warship, we drop bombs on the moon before crashing. That would give us a few more possibilities for "Dr. Strangelove" jokes...


Key: Complain about this post