A Conversation for Project: Coping with the Office

Email

Post 1

Moonglum Clampflower (MornC), Muse of Ego, Keeper of the Lamp and Guru, (aka Happinose)

Hi Schreck

I've added this article, but there is more to be tagged on the end so feel free to have a gander but I will be updating it soon.

smiley - cheers

smiley - crescentmoonsmiley - biggrin


Email

Post 2

SchrEck Inc.

Hi Moonglum,

nice one! I know you'll bei updating it soon, but I've found a few nitpicks and posted them to the article.

Another idea (as always, I'm fine if you ignore it, it's your project), you could perhaps add a section about spelling and grammar in emails. Could be:

'Email is a very quick and instant medium and, being a relatively new form of communication, typos, spelling and grammar errors are more easily tolerated as in other written communication. It is, therefore, not a good idea to point out any errors and to mail the whole thing back, unless you like to offend people (see the 'Flaming' section). If you do such thing though, you should take into account that it is very likely that you will introduce at least one error yourself, for which you then get flamed.'


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more