A Conversation for Talking Point: Winning The Lottery!

WHEN I win a lottery!

Post 1

Barneys Bucksaws

One must remain positive!

I'd quit my job - in graphic fashion. I work on a call floor, and I'd set out to p*** off all the team leads, and see how long it would take them to throw me out. My guess is about 20 minutes.

I'd pay off all the bills, build a house in the country - a BIG house.

I'd pay all my mother-in-law's monthly bills, so her pension cheque was just for fun.

I'd give money to each family of our extended family. They can figure out what to do with it.

I'd send my son to university to study history.

I'd give money to a certain Church that my husband's family has an attachment to for 3 generations. Its always in financial difficulties, and I'd love to be able to help them out.

I'd travel, see all the places I've always wanted to see, but only read about.

Then I'd settle down, do crafts, do art, grow a garden, grow flowers, and just enjoy the rest of my life.


WHEN I win a lottery!

Post 2

tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

well then I congratualte you on your upcomeing lotter win smiley - winkeye

smiley - chick
(smiley - cuddlesmiley - bunny)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more