Talking Point: Bond, James Bond...

21 Conversations

James Bond homage

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last!
- Goldfinger

James Bond is one of the great literary and cinematic figures of the post-war era. From Casino Royale onwards, he has become part of our cultural landscape. Boys want to be him and girls wish the boys were him. Beautiful women, groovy gadgets and saving the world make for a heady cocktail - shaken, not stirred, naturally!

With the new 007 movie going into production at the start of next year, we want you to tell us about your favourite Bond moments. Why not give us your thoughts on any or all of the following?

  • Can any one challenge Sean Connery as the ultimate Bond?
  • Which is the best Bond movie?
  • Pussy Galore or Honey Rider, who was the sexiest Bond girl?
  • If you could have one Bond gadget, which one would you choose?
  • Do you have a favourite Bond quote?
  • Goldfinger, Dr No or Blofeld: Who is your favourite Bond villain?
  • Which Bond theme is the sassiest?
  • Cuba Gooding Jr, Hugh Jackman or Gerard Butler, who do you think should be the next James Bond?

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A612451

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Edited by

h2g2 Editors

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more