A Conversation for T.G.I. Doomsday's

Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 21

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] well, i'm a good hand at sharpening and adjusting weapons... and the store sells a lot of specialty items. i've got some good connections to get the really hard-to-find stuff, too... military prototypes and such. i guess the biggest thing is just making sure the customer's happy, you know?

*finishes sharpening. tests edge*

[sea] would you like to check this? if it doesn't meet with your approval, i'll resharpen it.

*sea turns on the lightsaber and steps back from anything breakable. she does some rather impressive practice moves, then nods and turns off the lightsaber. she pulls out a few very fine tools and makes some minute adjustments, then does the moves again and looks satisfied*

[sea] here, try this too. the same deal applies to all my work.


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 22

Redfox

(Drops hair onblade. SLices neatly in half. Swings sword and avoids customers)

Very nice. The sharpening also got rid of the nicks on the left side, so It's a lot more balanced.

(Picks up Saber. Activates and and twirls.)

Yes... and you got the magnetic field to balance in this one too... I assume you noticed how it wanted to jump out of your hand before?

(Pulls out wallet and pen)

I do have a few photos... *scritch scratch* Here you are.

Hey, this isn't gonna be one of those "I knew them before they were famous" things, is it?

Because i got some news for ya: I can just about assure you I'm not going to be famous. smiley - winkeye


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 23

njan (afh)

Ah.. see, I don't sharpen swords. I don't tend to have much to do with the maintenance side of swords, although I do rather like swishing them around and throwing them at things... on the other hand, Krans and I are rather good at making and repairing weapons. (Recently, we outfitted a rather large fleet, the name of which I can't mention, with a battery of laser cannons, plasma guns, and particle projectile guns. Not the height of technology, but very effective, nonetheless). I myself also have an interest in older weapons, which - regrettably - I don't get to indulge very often.

So evidently we do complement each others skills...

*tries to think what sort of agreement would be in the mutual best interest*


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 24

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] *to njan* perhaps we could have a mutual agreement: you could refer customers to me for sharpening and maintenance, and i would break off my business with my old supplier and buy straight from you.

*to redfox* it's not, really. it's more of an evil plot to take advantage of teenyboppers and make some money... but that's all i'll tell you. have you been using your lightsaber to open soda cans? sometimes that will get it out of alignment. smiley - winkeye i'm glad the work meets with your approval, and i hope you'll remember to come back if you need anything else!


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 25

njan (afh)

alright, sounds good to me...

so we supply all of your weapons, and anyone who needs swords and other pointy things sharpening gets referred to you by us?


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 26

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] sounds good to me!

*sea reaches out her hand to shake njan's*


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 27

njan (afh)

*shakes hand*

And as a commemoration of the agreement, have a present.

*hands sea a black SL9-SD rifle*. A gift. smiley - smiley... rather antiquated, being a combustion-propellant rifle... but a lovely (and rather rare) example of technology in the early 21st century. smiley - smiley


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 28

Redfox

Does opening stuck locks count? smiley - winkeye


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 29

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] *to red fox* smiley - laugh yep, that will do it too!

*to njan* ooooh, this is a beauty! it's absolutely /gorgeous/! thank you. would you like to look around the shop and see if there is anything you would like to have?


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 30

njan (afh)

*nods*... I still use the SL9-SD. The 7.62*37 rounds are perfect for almost everything, and it's light, nice-looking, and packs quite a punch. Not that I don't have a plasma rifle JUST in case, though.

Well, there are lots of interesting things... I don't know... *looks around*.. .not my shop, I don't know what everything is and what sort of state it's in, and how prepared you are to give it away. smiley - biggrin


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 31

Redfox

I might have some Toys at home I don't use... I'll check.

(Disappears for about 5 minutes)

(Comes back several maces, hand axes, and assorted medievil torture devices)

Want any? I'll admit, they really belong in a museum, but... I like that sort of stuff.

Interested?


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 32

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] *to redfox* me or her?

*to njan* anything you like. or i can see what new military prototypes i can get my hands on...


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 33

soeasilyamused, or sea

him, HIM! i'm so bad with gender-specific pronouns... smiley - grr


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 34

njan (afh)

*grins*... you choose somehting.


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 35

Redfox

To you, Sea.


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 36

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

yep

smiley - martiansmile


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 37

Redfox

Ummmmmmmmm...

okay.

smiley - huh


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 38

soeasilyamused, or sea

always interested, red fox.

njan... hmm. let me look...

*sea goes back into the storage room and returns with a large box*

here, i hope you like this. it's an antique samurai sword... more a collector's item than anything functional, but still quite beautiful. i might have some nice throwing knives back here too, if you're interested...


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 39

njan (afh)

Oh, fantastic.... I used to swordfight quite a lot. *takes a step backward and swirls it around his head before re-sheathing the sword*... beautiful. And very well balanced. I might just carry this around with me. Thankyou /so/ much :-D Throwing knives... interesting... I may just have a look at those. If there's anything you're particularly interested in, feel free to pop over to our armoury... at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F45513?thread=132995&latest=1 (latest post in that thread). *smiles and twirls sword around some more*


Supervillains' Weapons Shop

Post 40

Redfox

Which one do you want?

I have several antiques, but they're all still use able.


Key: Complain about this post