A Conversation for Zork - More Than You Ever Wanted To Know

Zorkquest series

Post 1

StephenEinbinder

This is 30 some odd years after the fact, so most likely nobody cares any more. But only recently, I found the Zorkquest comic book series on YouTube, and, along with those other fans who felt cheated, I was shocked, surprised and disappointed that the series folded in mid-story, ending in a nasty unresolved cliffhanger. I thought I might try to contact the script writer, whose name I choose not to mention, to find out if she had an unused concluding script, so I made a feeble attempt, but to no avail. She probably wants to forget the whole thing anyway. This is the nastiest unresolved cliffhanger I can think of since the single-season 1966-1967 TV series "The Time Tunnel" where two scientists get lost in time and never come back to the present. If anybody out there wants to discuss the Zorkquest series, I guess the only solution is to make up your own conclusion.


Key: Complain about this post

Zorkquest series

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more