A Conversation for Room 101

Room 101

Post 1

gyllzd

The tory party, phlegm, the pop music industry, richard whiteley and richard gere should all go into room 101

harry potter, monty python, the beatles, guitars and ben and jerry's ice cream should go into room lovely


Room 101

Post 2

Zathras (Unofficial Custodian of H2G2 Room 101. ACE and holder of the BBC Pens)

Room 101

The Tory Party

Room 101 can't possibly show political bias by putting just one political party into room 101. Perhaps we could get them to put themselves in by hanging a sign saying "save the pound" just over the entrance and watching them stampede in.

Phlegm

Good idea, any word with such a silly spelling should clearly be abolished.

Pop-Music industry

If we abolished that all the people who listen to pop music would be out on the street. Probably safest to keep the plastic, Prozac music going to keep them controlled.

The two Dick's
Without the lovely Richard Whiteley the level of bad puns on TV would greatly decline.

Not sure about Richard Gere he isn't memorable enough for me to care about. In fact one could say he doesn't Richard Gere Stick in the mind. (See not only Whitely can do bad puns)

Room Fluffy

Harry Potter. Never read them, why are these books especially valuable over and above all other literature?

Monty Python. Spam Spam Spam Spam. The other researchers said I was mad to build Room 101 on a swamp. I built it anyway. It sank. So I bult another one. That one burned down, fell over and sank into the swamp. So I built another one, and that one stayed up.

The Beatles. But weren't they a part of the pop music industry that you want to consign to Room 101. You can't have both.

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. More of a Haagan Dazs (or however you spell it) man myself.

Z


Room 101

Post 3

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


1. First names that should end with a "y" that end with an "i" instead e.g Danni Minogue, 2. Pretentious Perfume Adverts, 3. Trekkies, 4. Poodle owners, 5. Pin Stripe Suits.

Redsmiley - dog


Room 101

Post 4

Zathras (Unofficial Custodian of H2G2 Room 101. ACE and holder of the BBC Pens)

1) First names that should end in a y ...

Whi should Y consyder yntroducyng such a harmless ytem to room 101 on thys or ani other dai. smiley - winkeye

2) Pretentious Perfurme Adverts.
Any particular candidates in mind? Perfume is am implicitly pretentious product, so it seems fair enough that the adverts be the same.

3) Trekkies
Go into room 101, but trekkers stay out.

4) Poodle Owners.
I can't put them into room 101 as the whole country would be full of unowned poodles generally making a nuisance of themselves. The probelms of disposing of them would be huge (although it might reduce food shortages casued by foot and mouth)

5)Pin Stripe Suits
Can't see them being amongst the great evils of the world myself. just suits for people without much taste, if they didn't wear them they'd only find something worse.

Z


Room 101

Post 5

Is mise Duncan

(1) Dog poo.
I realise that dogs are great companions etc., but their poo gets flipping everywhere.

(2) People who don't think football is important.
It is.


Key: Complain about this post