A Conversation for Project: Use and Abuse of Gin

Gin and Tonic

Post 1

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Has a gin and tonic ever saved you from one of those close afternoons that clings wherever you hide, refreshing your muggy brain from the inside? Even if it hasn't, you will want to check out http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A564356

Also mentioned are recipies for a gin-based punch and the Singapore Sling.


Gin and Tonic

Post 2

GinTonyx - Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic, Muse of the Lemon Garden.

I take you would like to have that page included in the project?
Luckily it goes right along the same line I have discovered in my research. And it does add an interesting aspect that I have not yet been aware of: how gin (and tonic) affects the life of people. Interesting thought. I'll have to see if someone would like to write about that. Would you? Do you think it would be enough dough for a separate page?

I will include your recipies in the mixtures document though... just not today. Maybe tomorrow. Time is not one of the things that I can aquire easily. Can you? Tell me how if you can...

-Gin
Keeper and Mixer of the Gin and Tonic
Muse of the Lemon Garden


Gin and Tonic

Post 3

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

G'day GinTonyx, I wrote my yarn as a stand alone piece - I wasn't aware of your project. Like you, I am pressed for time. Perhaps cross-linking the articles will suffice.

Loony


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more