A Conversation for My Office, Ship, and Minions....

Yo's Office

Post 1

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

~Venom is escorted into the office~
[Trooper]There is a chair or a couch if you wish to sit


Yo's Office

Post 2

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

Well, I believe I will sit in that terribly inviting couch. *sits* I'm not sure if I approve of such ties to the Empire, but I am officialy neutral and so I will not hold anything against you. *looks in hanger* Oh yeah, I forgot, your ship is in the Cantina. 2 questions: 1, is there any information about your history I should know about. Murderous tendencies, psychological aberrations? 2:Why do you, a person with obvious *refers to the surrounding Complex* interesting facets of your life, want a job as, frankly dull, as a landing supervisor. When you walked in I had you pegged for the security pilot force, or possibly security guard. So, what and why?


Yo's Office

Post 3

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

*Looks up*
Ahh my history, well its colorful but nothing to be ashamed of. As to my reasons for wanting the job of landing supervisor, well, I need something dull in my life.......besides, if anyone were to attack your hotel I think you'll need someone like me inside the place......
*computer on his desk beeps*

excuse me for one moment.....

Send freighters 173 and 239 for supply of mining operations on Triune063 immediatly

........I might be just the person to help you out. Security personel are often eliminated in battles, no one looks to nock off a landing supervisor......


Yo's Office

Post 4

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

I like the way you think. smiley - winkeye *couldn't help but eavsedrop* I notice your tendrils reach out quite far. Mining, the Cantina, the Space Centre, my small humble station, the Empire... I don't think I'll prove any deeper into your past. Anyone with that kinda ties must have made a few, very large, enemies who may get mad at any excessive probing.


Yo's Office

Post 5

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

smiley - biggrin
whilst you are here is there anything I can help you with? Ship upgrades, a tour of the facilities? BTW, where is your ship? Did you land it on the surface or is it in orbit? Perhaps you would like to land it in the hanger? Just fly it into the ravine and let the tractor beam pull you in if you like?..........


Yo's Office

Post 6

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

My ship is a small shuttle from the hotel. But of course it's not a stock small shuttle, but the point is I landed on the surface. If someone will escort me out back to it, I would rather have it in the hanger. Safer. That security system is taxing on my power cells. Now, as to a tour of the facilities, I would be honored. Upgrades, could you supply me with a single small plasma gun below the cockpit on the shuttle. It makes me feel so much safer to be armed. If it's too much trouble, then I'll gladly pay. If it's not, I'll reimburse you for the gun.


Yo's Office

Post 7

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

[Yo]Right, I'll have the Lt. escort you up to the surface directly. The weapon is no problem, as to what type, we can discuss that in the hanger.



[Yo]Escourt him to his ship and direct him into the hanger if you will please.

[Lt.]Right, come with me sir


Yo's Office

Post 8

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

Alright, I'm partial to plasma cannons but if you think otherwise, then I will discuss it with you in the hanger.
*Follows the Lt. out the door*


Yo's Office

Post 9

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

~escorted to the surface http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F53380?thread=155458~


Key: Complain about this post