A Conversation for ParanoiaPost

Brilliant

Post 1

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

What more can I say..

Oh, perhaps that I'll supoort your re-election. If I can say that word. And if we ever have e*******s again.


Brilliant

Post 2

Wayfarer -MadForumArtist, Keeper of bad puns, Greeblet with Goo beret, Tangential One

ROF*, ROF*!!! that's the f**niest thing i've seen all day! i think i'll go and look at that whenever i'm f**ling s*d. (wouldn't want to offend people who aren't l**ghing, have no sense of h*mor, or don't want to think about s*dness.) but how did you get the lottery thing?(i know it's not a real advert, i just dont recognise it from the stores of pics.)


Brilliant

Post 3

Peregrin

Thanks smiley - blush

The lottery thing is a coloured table with different fonts... I used to use pretty pictures but they've been stolen away so I've had to make do with links and cunning tables like that one. My favourite piccy is the London Eye with a bicycle lock on, I think it was in issue one.

Keep tuned for new issues... there's a thread marked New Issue Notification which you can subscribe to and I'll post in that whenever I write a new one. Which isn't very often, as I'm very sporadic about doing stuff, and things like that. And the elves don't let me put controversial stuff up any more. Ah well.


Brilliant

Post 4

Wayfarer -MadForumArtist, Keeper of bad puns, Greeblet with Goo beret, Tangential One

now that use of tables is, in itself, brilliant! a bit like ascii art, only not tied to the spacing.


Brilliant

Post 5

Peregrin

It's not an original idea on my part I'm afraid... although I wish it was... take a look at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A531271. Javam has made some really cool art with coloured tables smiley - smiley

Oh and the hands (if you can see them - if there's not two hands on either side pointing to the adverts, it would be useful if you could let me know what browser and operating system you're using) are letters in the Webdings font. Wingdings and Webdings have lots of little pictures - smiley type things - which are a cunning way of putting iconic pictures into h2g2.


Brilliant

Post 6

Wayfarer -MadForumArtist, Keeper of bad puns, Greeblet with Goo beret, Tangential One

cool! smiley - wow i'm going to have to get into that now...


Key: Complain about this post