A Conversation for Good pubs in Bristol (UK)

Cocktail Bars

Post 1

Daniel the 49290th

There's a nice cocktail bar on Corn Street, Bristol, called Via Vita. The sort of place to go when you have £30 burning a hole in your pocket, it's expensive but good. And you can walk out with a menu, in order to make them at home for half the price (once you have shelled out on the spirits!)... Plus, it has quite a nice restaurant built in.

Anybody know of any other good drinking establishments?


Not Cocktail Bars

Post 2

mr_sparkle

I can't believe you've never been ( for that's the only way you wouldn't have rated it ) to the Hare On The Hill in Kingsdown.

Since it's been relatively sunny I think people should mention thier top three beer gardens, mine are:

1) Highbury Vaults ( Cotham/Kingsdown )
2) Channings Hotel ( Clifton )
3) Clifton Wine Bar ( Clifton )

and others...

Cheers

BTW does the bottom of King Street ( Llandogger Trow/The Old Duke/Bar Med ) count?


Still Not Cocktail Bars

Post 3

Daniel the 49290th

I'll try and make my way there smiley - winkeye

I don't know about Llandogger Trow and Bar Med, but I like The Old Duke... Although it can be very noisy sometimes, and you have to like Jazz (They've had a jazz band (does 3 people constitute a band?) in there every night I've been!)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more