Muse Achievements

15 Conversations

A Place for Muse Announcements...

As Memory(aka Dragonfly), Mother of Muses, I have a great interest in what my muses have been up to. And fellow muses need to support one another when life no longer intervenes(that means, "in your free time")...

Consider this your Mother's Refrigerator Door

This is IMPORTANT
If there is anything you would like your family to be aware of, hit that discuss button-- it is your magnet for the artwork you bring home :-)

Break out the Crayons(tm)

In order to entice my muses to contribute their insights and announcements, I am working on a special club for muses-- THE GREEK NINE. Joe, Muse of Writing has suggested a system of badges to for this elite group. More details to follow, darlings... I remain on the lookout for father Zeus(he could play judge, as "impartial" as he is...) Anything to make Mom's work easier...



So, look out for Muse Badges and A Muse Logo(from Peet, our Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas)... And, if you are reading this, do return back to The Musehome, and check into the Tour of Our House on the bottom, please...

Happy Musings!!!


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A424162

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more