A Conversation for h2g2 General Hospital

Secure intensive care unit

Post 21

Found

*Greg pulls out two berettas, and dives sideways towards the PANIC button while opening fire on Sea*

DIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!


Secure intensive care unit

Post 22

Peter aka Krans

*Bursts in, wearing full body armour, and levels a large and nasty looking weapon at Sea*

FREEZE!

smiley - jester


Secure intensive care unit

Post 23

Just Justin... (ACE)

*dives behind stretcher, pulls out magnetorifle, and takes aim at sea*

J.J


Secure intensive care unit

Post 24

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*NYC yanks the tranquilizers out his arm and throw them like darts at Greg. His aim is only slightly off because the magnetorifle has grappled control, unfortunately, of NYC's gurney. NYC and his wheeled vehicle are launched, torpedo-style, at J.J*


Secure intensive care unit

Post 25

Robert Wall [Undead]

Forgot to subscribe to this conv, sorry... metaki = idiot

*walks towards the unit's doors, and stops to have a word with one of the guards, who waves him through*

*takes out his pistol, and attaches a silencer to it*

*runs (as quietly as possible) towards the doors to NYC's cell and looks through the space between the doors*

Oh s|-||7!

* aims his pistol at NYC, then gets up, and walks calmly through the doors, keeping his pistol aimed *

Hi, Greg, what did I miss? Ohh... I see. JJ, you might want to duck there smiley - smiley.


Secure intensive care unit

Post 26

Just Justin... (ACE)

*Ducks*


Secure intensive care unit

Post 27

Just Justin... (ACE)

I suggest you close your eyes... NOW!

*Pulls out flash-bang, activates it, and throws it into the middle of the room*


Secure intensive care unit

Post 28

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*Since JJ decided not to deactivate his magnetorifle, NYC's gurney crashes into him, tossing NYC aside. NYC readjusts his blurry sedated vision to see nothing but a blinding white light. Harkening back to his training days, NYC remembers not to walk to it, no matter how enticing it may be, so instead he stumbles away through the double doors and out into the hallway*


Secure intensive care unit

Post 29

Just Justin... (ACE)

/\/\374|<|... What did you miss? Him! After him!!!

*Struggles up, and rushes into hallway, after NYC*


Secure intensive care unit

Post 30

Aries (ACE + Badger)

*Walks around corner and observes scene*

*mutters something under breath*


Secure intensive care unit

Post 31

Found

*reloads his berettas, and dives through into the corridor to see two guards jump on NYC. Greg disapears into an office for a minute...

The secure intensive care unit has now been isolated. All security please report in

Greg reappears*

Good good smiley - smiley

No-one's going anywhere outside this wing.


Secure intensive care unit

Post 32

Peter aka Krans

*Shoots a window out and covers the main entrance to the hospital from it*

smiley - jester


Secure intensive care unit

Post 33

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

Aren't the windows bulletproof?

*The guards tackle NYC and bring him back to the cell. That is, they /were/ bringing him back until one of them noticed his gun missing from its holter. Hilarity ensues*

BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM!


Secure intensive care unit

Post 34

Robert Wall [Undead]

JJ: It's Metaki, by the way. Other names include Axe and Robert. The /\/\374|<| is there to annoy the people who don't like 1337 smiley - winkeye

* hears the gunshots, and gets up from his position on the floor. Moving quickly, he shoots a few bullets of his own, one of which manages to impact with NYC's stolen property. *

* The gun spins out of NYC's hand and flies across the room, past JJ, and lands (relativly) safely behind JJ *

I wouldn't try that again, NYC.

* brings up his own pistol, sets it to "Sedate for 10 posts by Mercs" and points it at NYC *

(radio) Center, Metaki, reporting in. Subject secured. Requesting handcuffs or something smiley - smiley


Secure intensive care unit

Post 35

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*As he speaks into his radio, Metaki fires the finishing round of tranquilizer at NYC and hits... his guard. NYC's training days made extensive mention of such advanced tactics as "human shields" and "red-shirted extras." True, the guard was wearing more of a bluish uniform, and was quite averse to his 'coersed' volunteering, but one must make due with what is. smiley - winkeye This quagmire has rendered NYC armed once more, much to Metaki's dismay...*


Secure intensive care unit

Post 36

Peter aka Krans

BOOM!

*Shoots through the wall next to NYC, showering him with concrete fragments*

smiley - grr

*Dives out into the corridor behind NYC, rolls, and presses the button to seal the blast doors*

smiley - jester


Secure intensive care unit

Post 37

Aries (ACE + Badger)

*moves closer still observing the mess before him with an unmistakeable grin*


Secure intensive care unit

Post 38

Just Justin... (ACE)

Eh? Who are you?
good guy, or bad guy?
*Runs at NYC, magnetorifle at the ready*


Secure intensive care unit

Post 39

Aries (ACE + Badger)

*continues grinning with a look that would get him thrown in a padded cell himself*


Secure intensive care unit

Post 40

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

*NYC shields himself as the wall next to him caves in*

What are you trying to do, kill me?!

*a 100mm round screams by him and impacts on the opposite wall of the corridor; NYC ducks under the shower of broken masonry*

AAAAAAGHH!

*NYC opens fire randomly into the fray*


Key: Complain about this post