A Conversation for Kettlebastin

Kettlebastin

Post 21

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Yes, of course, we know each other quite good, isn't it so, GB?

You must know, Mina, I was already at Galaxy Babe's place, the Quaint Caress Shoppe and took a fantastic aromatherapy there. She supported me also as I was very sad, because of things happened IRL (thanks again, GB).

Oh, and congrats, GB, because of the visit of GOD!


Kettlebastin

Post 22

I'm not really here

oh yes, I remember now. I do get a bit absent minded when I have been working in the garden.

Here's your basil, I'm sure your salad will be lovely.


Kettlebastin

Post 23

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Thanks, Mina.

I'll bring you some of the Amalfi, when it's ready.

Now I must leave, 'cause i'm trying (still) to fix the Pub space.

Bye - Kasia


Kettlebastin

Post 24

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Can I have some Amalfi too, Kasia?
Thanks! smiley - smiley
Ooh, still some chocolates left, thanks, Mina! smiley - winkeye
Mina, do you have any evening primrose, I am running low on the oil..
You can either pop it by my Shoppe later, or {eyeing up the chocolates} I could always fly back here...smiley - tongueout
*takes another proffered chocolate smiley - smiley
See you later!


Kettlebastin

Post 25

I'm not really here

As you dashed off so quick Babe, I guess I'll have to bring it over to your place...


Kettlebastin

Post 26

I'm not really here

That would be nice Kasia, and don't forget, if you need any odd ingredients for the exotic pub cocktails just shout!


Kettlebastin

Post 27

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hi Mina,

I brought you some of my Amalfi salad. I hope you'll like it.

Also: the Crossed Purposes Pub is finally ready for guests. The address is http://h2g2.com/A429310

The idea with exotic drinks is splendid; I will also make a menu for food and drinks - would you like to help me on this?


Kettlebastin

Post 28

I'm not really here

I am not much good at menus, but if you tell me what you want I will gladly supply it for you, and any preparations that need to be done.

I'll pop over to the pub as well.


Key: Complain about this post