Kettlebastin

5 Conversations

Welcome to my cottage in the lovely Village de la Vavoom.

Come on in and welcome. Don't worry about the dog, he is a big softie if you're a friend of mine. Try to find somewhere to sit. Let me just move those books off the armchair for you. I have just moved in, so the place might look a bit untidy with all the packing crates lying around.
I have been trying to get the garden sorted out first. I am a herbalist and so I want to make sure that my plants are settled in before I worry about the inside of the house. I do keep notes of all my herbs, do feel free to inspect my herbal1. Any little problems that you don't want to bother the doctor with, feel free to drop in to see me. Especially as the village seems to be lacking a pharmacist. I am sure that I will be able to help.

Well I had better get on with my unpacking now, but do feel free to come back to see me again when I am not so upside-down. I am sure that I can improve the look here given a little time.If you go outside, try not to fall in the pond.

Yes, I think that you're right. I have been here for three years, and I still haven't unpacked. But doesn't the garden look lovely? You won't find a more varied herb garden in the village. The speciality of the house is spearmint tea. So much more refreshing than peppermint, but all the same benfits.

1I'm sure I left it here somewhere...

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A419069

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more