A Conversation for Kettlebastin

Settled yet?

Post 1

Kaz

Are your plants happy?


Settled yet?

Post 2

I'm not really here

Oh gosh yes! I suppose I should update the place now, it's been here over a year. smiley - laugh
Can I interest you in some herbal smiley - tea and some smiley - cake?


Settled yet?

Post 3

Kaz

Oh definately, I do like peppermint and also ginger smiley - tea. Do you have a speciality that you would recommend?


Settled yet?

Post 4

I'm not really here

I've got peppermint, but no ginger. smiley - sadface
I've got fennel, if you like the smell of aniseed, or as a special today I've got sage, drink of kings. smiley - biggrin


Settled yet?

Post 5

Kaz

It'll have to be sage then, cause fennels a bit much on its own!


Settled yet?

Post 6

I'm not really here

smiley - ok sage it is. smiley - smiley

I drink fennel on its own. smiley - smiley And my mum does, for her indigestion. She doesn't know if it's helped yet, but she doesn't drink it as much as I told her to.
Come outside, and you can pick your own drink. smiley - biggrin


Settled yet?

Post 7

Kaz

Ohhh, you have got a lot of plants, have you thought of advertising your services as a herbalist?


Settled yet?

Post 8

I'm not really here

Well, only here in the village, but it didn't seem to recover from the desertion during the downtime, and has been quiet ever since. And the old threads are still lost in the mists of time...


Settled yet?

Post 9

I'm not really here

Well, only here in the village, but it didn't seem to recover from the desertion during the downtime, and has been quiet ever since. And the old threads are still lost in the mists of time...


Settled yet?

Post 10

Kaz

I havn't seen the rest of the village, I just came straight over to see you! So its quiet here then? Why don't we have a festival smiley - silly that will liven it up!?


Settled yet?

Post 11

I'm not really here

If you look at the page for the cottage, there is a link to the village.
I think the pub is quite busy, we could go for a drink if you like?
(Although I can't get onto my free connection atm, so I can't socialise tonight. smiley - sadface)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more