A Conversation for The Things We Do When We Get Drunk

going for the groin

Post 1

brandy a fine girl

It's been almost twenty-five years, and every time I think of it, I still shudder in embarrassment. I was living in posh Marin County, across the bay from San Francisco. Taken six months off after graduating from university to sort of slum a bit, and was working as front office girl at an original silver/gold jewelry making company. The boss had a big party at his fancy house. I got completely blitzed--probably from major nervousness--and while in conversation with one of the guests, began to massage him between the legs! To this day, I cannot dredge up the series of events that preceded that action, and it was not a welcome thing for him, especially since we were sitting out on the terrace along with all the other guests! The next day I was very very unwell, and very very embarrassed. No one ever said anything to me, thank heavens.


Key: Complain about this post

going for the groin

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more