A Conversation for The Restite Kingdom

Big feasting hall of Big Steve somewhere not in the castle but on the island

Post 21

Big Steve

------------------------------------------------------



Ben come here.

*Sir Big Steve's page wanders to the front door of the hall where he stands*

I'm thinking about taking this opertunity to remodel the place, make it a bit more modern, what do you think?

I don't know Sir Knight. Surely as your home it was fine as it was?

It was Ben but we now have a chance to improve on that. I'll have to look into what can be done.

*A messenger from the castle runs into the hall.out of breath he gasps....*

Sir *breath* knight *breath* The king *breath* wishs *breath* you to come *breath* up to the *breath* castle. *breath* He wishs *breath* you to hurry *breath*. Something stupid *breath* has happened *breath* amongst the *breath* rank of *breath* the knights *breath* of Restite.

Ok boy, slow down. Do you know what has happened?

No Sir knight *breath* nut there was a big hole *breath* in the castle gate. *breath*

Ok Ben time to sadle up, The King has requested our presence. Boy, you can ride back to the castle with Ben.

Thank You Sir Knight *breath*

*Sir Big Steve runs off to dress in his noble robes, and Ben goes to the stables to prepare the horses for the ride to the castle. Steve wonders what would cause the king to ask for his presence at such short notice.*


Big feasting hall of Big Steve somewhere not in the castle but on the island

Post 22

Big Steve

* Ben brings the horses up to the front of the Hall just as Steve walks through the doors in his noble dress. Ben has also changed into his particulery embarassing uniform of the page of the Big Knights. They both mount, with the messenger behind Ben, and ride for the castle.*


Key: Complain about this post

Big feasting hall of Big Steve somewhere not in the castle but on the island

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more