A Conversation for The Restite Kingdom

The Ruins of Delaney Manor and Caves

Post 1

guina

The home of Frank Delaney it is now ruins and several caves lie to the right of it.


The Ruins of Delaney Manor and Caves

Post 2

guina

*drives up and gets out. it is night. takes out torch, turns it on, locks car and goes searching for evidence*


The Ruins of Delaney Manor and Caves

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


The Ruins of Delaney Manor and Caves

Post 4

Michael


The Ruins of Delaney Manor and Caves

Post 5

guina



*there is nothing in the wreck of the house...he sees a flickering from the cave and walks up to the entrance. a light flickers down in the end. he walks forward, torch cutting through the darkness. the light comes from a small hole in the wall, he peers in a sees...*

oh..

*he retches, falling back, shivering. a few minutes later he summons up the courage to enter the inner chamber.

there is a man, or the body of one, chained to what looks like an operating table. the corpse is slightly decayed. there is a piece of paper on the floor by the body. he picks it up...*

so. the annswer to all the riddles...

*leaves the cave, gets back into his car and speeds off back to the castle*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more