A Conversation for The Rainbow Cottage

Flowers

Post 1

I'm not really here

What lovely flowers you grow in your garden!
I hope you don't mind me dropping in to see you, as you were just next door I thought it would be nice to get to know my neighbours.


Flowers

Post 2

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hello Mina,

nice to see you at my place. Well, I'm very proud of my garden, mostly the verandah is my adored place.

Yes, I saw already at the Map, that we are neighbours and that you applied for the pub. As you know I'm the landlady at Crossed Purposes. I'm still working out the space. Maybe we should ask Goof, if he wouldn't like to deliver alcohol to the pub, and maybe Valis could deliver glasses, what do you think?

Oh, sorry, I'm a bad host: what can I offer you to drink: tea, coffee or a BM maybe? There is also a fresh homemade apple cake, you want a piece?


Flowers

Post 3

I'm not really here

That's lovely thanks, just tea will do for this morning.

I think it will be fun to work together in the pub, it would be nice to see Goof and Valis gainfully employed, instead of lounging around all day.

It is nice to sit on the veranda, I will have to make sure that my herbs don't seed into your lovely flowers. Some of them you would probably class as weeds.


Flowers

Post 4

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

*Kasia purs Mina a cup of Earl Grey*

Do you like milk, sugar?

Well, as for the herbs: I love them, cause I'm using them for cooking. To be honest: I was thinking about making some space for them in my garden, but as you are the specialist, maybe you can give some of yours to me and I will give you every day some flowers for your cottage, what do you think, Mina?


Flowers

Post 5

I'm not really here

I'll have it with no milk or sugar thanks Kasia.

Yes, that is a good deal I think, I will supply your herbs for cooking and I'll get beautiful fresh flowers every day. Thanks you. smiley - smiley Just let me know what you want when you want them, and I'll be happy to oblige.

Any idea when we have to start work?
I am looking forward to gainful employment.


Flowers

Post 6

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Okay, that's a nice deal, eh?

As for the pub: I think, I would be able to open it soon, I'm still working on the text, you know. And I'm waiting for the sign and floor plan. But maybe we should just open and then see what happens...


Flowers

Post 7

I'm not really here

I don't want to rush you, take your time. Just let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post