A Conversation for Archangel PARTY!!!!!

PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 1

Titania (gone for lunch)

*floating in, in her usual vague, elf-like manner*

Greetings, all!smiley - smiley

Let's keep this party going 'til Tweetie returns from holiday..

*closing her eyes, concentrating and - shazaaammm! self-refillable champagne glasses appearing at nearby table*

Those will last for another 2 hours (until midnight CET)

*heading for the dance floor, determined to have some fun*


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 2

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

I'm baaaaack!
Thanks for keeping this going guys smiley - smiley
*points at table and magicks up.... peppermint sticks*
*winks at Zax*
*produces a key and unlocks a secret door behind the huge banner- just big enough for a Tweetie bird*
*swaps bodies, and disappears down the passage*
*five minutes later, another door opens on the other side of the room, and a re-humaned Tweetie appears, hauling large crates of alcohol on a trolley behind her*
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 3

Titania (gone for lunch)

*hugs Tweetie*

Welcome back!smiley - smiley

What kind of alcohol (curious)?


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 4

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Let's see we've got... every drink... known to man...
smiley - winkeye
And some they don't know about yet...


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

Well! I'll have a Raki and soda, please! How about putting on some music, Tweetie?smiley - smiley


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 6

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Yes, music, good idea.
*Sticks on a Foo Fighters CD*
Dancefloor people?


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 7

Titania (gone for lunch)

Absolutely!
*heads for dance floor*


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 8

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

First I think I should worn you

If you receive an email titled "Lets watch TV" - DO NOT OPEN IT!!!!!

It will erase everything on your hard drive. This information was announced yesterday morning from IBM; AOL states that "KALI" is a very dangerous virus, much worse than "Melissa," and that there is NO remedy for it at this time.

Some very sick individual has succeeded in using the reformat function from Norton Utilities causing it to completely erase all documents on
the hard drive. It has been designed to work with Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer.

It destroys Macintosh and IBM compatible computers. This is a new, very malicious virus and not many people know about it. Pass this
warning along to EVERYONE in your address book and please share it with all your online friends ASAP so that this threat may be stopped.

Now that the deprssing bit is over I need a drink where is the scotch.





PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 9

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Jesus.
What b*****d figured that one out?
*hands over a very large glass and a bottle of scotch*
I'm cutting and pasting as we speak.


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 10

Titania (gone for lunch)

*well past midnight CET now*

G'night all!smiley - smiley

*drifting off, in her usual v.e.l.manner*
BTW, the champagne glasses are all gone, now..


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 11

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

*Finishes the bottle clicks fingers and the bottle starts to refill its self*

Thanks I needed that. I have no idea who figerd it out but I know it came from australea to mobil and from mobil to me. luckaly I had alredy been wornd but I I dont want to think about what would ahve happend if I hadnt.


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 12

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Hi,

may I join you?

It's wonderful, that there is still a party going on.
In my region it's 3.30 a.m., but I can't sleep, so I'm wandering around.

Is there any of those self-refilling champagner glasses, which Titania is usually creating?


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 13

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

No but the bare refills itself and if you are really good I will even order my strange drink which tasts like anything you want it to but looks and has the same texture as partally melted Ice cream.


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 14

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Ummm, quick word in your ear Bob.
Apparently the virus warning is a hoax (a couple of people did a background search last night). IBM and AOL don't seem to know anything about it...
Now, what was that about a drink that tastes of whatever you want?


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 15

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

Alls I know is that it was sent to me from mobil (you know the oil compony)

But any it is basically what I said I have been inventing stuff I first made a drink that was extreamly alcoholic but tasted compleatly differant than what you wanted and now I have made another extreamly alcoholic drink that tasts like anything you want but has the same conistancy as partally melted I ce cream I can never decide wether to drink it or use a spoon.


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 16

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Well, I also heard, that there isn't any new virus, but I think better to warn, instead you jump really in one!

Bob, may I try this mysterious drink of yours, please?


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 17

Fashion Cat

oh... I think you may have to pour some more of that ice cream drink Bob! smiley - winkeye *passes Y across*


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 18

Bob Gone for good read the jornal

I am trying to make a browne thak remakes itself while you are eating it with verry little sucsess but I have manedged to to mke one that makes you feel as iff you have eaten it the day before you actully do so if you wake up with a stomch ach now you know why.


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 19

Fashion Cat

SO IT WAS YOU......

smiley - smiley


PARTY STILL GOING ON!

Post 20

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

Hmmm, we should get you talking to Zax...
His expertise in brownies is unparalled...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more