A Conversation for Slayerville

Test Your Buffyness

Post 61

Carlyle Ferris


No takers?


Test Your Buffyness

Post 62

oldramon

I can't provide you with zip codes, so I probably don't have full geek credentials (!) but here are the addresses:

Buffy: 1630 Revello Drive

The Magic Box: 5124 Maple Court

Giles' apartment: 523 Oak Park Street

According to the letter Buffy receives from UC Sunnydale in 'As You Were' her zip code is 95037. However, since the letter indicates her address is '1630 Crestview' this might not be accurate.

Larry


Test Your Buffyness

Post 63

semper_paratus

I believe that the actual zip codes are a nod to the fact that they were using the same High School set as Beverley Hills 90210 ,and are 90211 for all of them.

smiley - biggrin Xander


Test Your Buffyness

Post 64

Carlyle Ferris

Pretty good. The other alternative you could have had was 3441 Oakhurst Lane for Giles. Any postcode between 90210 and 90212 is good.

Who's next?

C


Test Your Buffyness

Post 65

Otus Nycteus

Okay, a couple of easy ones, just to kickstart this thread again:

- Name at least two actors that have appeared in all three JW series.

- Which actresses have played Buffy?


Test Your Buffyness

Post 66

semper_paratus

Hi all.

Sorry about going MIA on you guys, but things are getting really exciting on the book front. The actual book (in unedited form) is now complete, so it's all go.

Not so easy Night_Owl. The only two I can think of are Joss himself (does that count?), and I had to toss a coin between Nathan Fillion and Andy Umberger, both in were in 'Buffy' and I know Andy was in 'Angel' and of course Nathan was in 'Firefly'. I'm gonna go for Andy, as I would have remembered seeing Nathan in 'Angel'.

The 3 actresses are Sarah (of Course), Kristy Swanson and Eliza Dushku.

smiley - biggrin Xander


Test Your Buffyness

Post 67

Staker Boi

Jonathan Woodward was another one who has appeared in all three series, as Holden in Buffy, that lab guy in Angel and whatshisname in The Message (Firefly). I'm not that good with names, apparently.......


Test Your Buffyness

Post 68

Otus Nycteus

Well, it took you less than 24 hours, so they weren't thát difficult. Xander, you got the actresses right, and Andy Umberger. Staker Boi was spot-on about Jonathan Woodward (who played Holden, Knox - the lab guy - and Tracey). Alright, who's next?


Test Your Buffyness

Post 69

semper_paratus

Along the same lines as the previous question. In my answer I said that Joss Whedon appeared in all three shows, can you name the episodes?

smiley - biggrin Xander


Test Your Buffyness

Post 70

Staker Boi

This is a bit of a toughie. I know that he appeared as the dancing Numfar in Through The Looking Glass during Angel S2. I think his voice was heard in one of the Buffy episodes, but I can't remember which one. I've absolutely no idea about Firefly, though. smiley - huh


Test Your Buffyness

Post 71

Bud_White

If appearances by voice count, what about s.2's Surprise in BtVS? As I recall, he was too embarrassed to ask SMG and DB to do the noises foe the love-making scene, and so he and another writer/producer (can't quite remember who - Marti Noxon?) did them.

Sorry to drag the discussion into the guttersmiley - smiley.


Test Your Buffyness

Post 72

semper_paratus

Okay, this questions had plenty of time. 1 point for Staker Boi who managed to get 'Through the Looking Glass', he also appeared in 'I Robot, You Jane' (And according to some, he was a voice in the background in 'Restless', during the Bronze scenes). As for 'Firefly', he was in the final episode 'The Message'.

Next...

smiley - biggrin Xander


Test Your Buffyness

Post 73

Carlyle Ferris

Two other film directors always take a cameo in their productions...They are?



C [OK, too easy, I know, but it is nine a.m and I am being dragged away from Firefly to go to work!]


Test Your Buffyness

Post 74

Otus Nycteus

My guess would be would be Sir Alfred Hitchcock and M. Night Shyamalan. (Though Hitch isn't in every one of his movies, but he is in most.)


Test Your Buffyness

Post 75

semper_paratus

I agree with Night Owl as far as M. Night Shyamalan. The only other one I can think of is Quentin Tarantino.

smiley - biggrin Xander


Test Your Buffyness

Post 76

HonestIago

Peter Jackson does a cameo in all of his films. In all 3 Lord of The Rings he gets killed in his cameo


Test Your Buffyness

Post 77

Kat

Didn't notice him in the "Kill Bill" films - who did he play?


Test Your Buffyness

Post 78

Bud_White

Hitchcock is one. As for the other, hmm, perhaps Spielberg? Clutching at straws theresmiley - smiley.


Test Your Buffyness

Post 79

Carlyle Ferris

Alfred and Quentin are the two that I was thinking of...I am sure someone will find the exception to the rule, but as Tony Blair would say, "[Sweating profusely] Look...I truly Believe... that we should...move on...to...the important issues...and not bother about...the death of...100,000 Iraqis..."



C


Test Your Buffyness

Post 80

Bud_White

smiley - smiley Quite.


Key: Complain about this post