A Conversation for h2g2's Funky (and rather seedy) Disco

Theme

Post 8201

Goddess PinkFluffyDuck ruler of all things!

C i love ya babes!

but if you even try to defend your evil bitch whore of a sister i will cut you up into iccle bitty peices!


Theme

Post 8202

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

Dare we ask what she did?smiley - erm


Theme

Post 8203

Goddess PinkFluffyDuck ruler of all things!

not in public dear!

suffice is to say she has pissed me off so much i would quite happily beat her to death with my hands!


Theme

Post 8204

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

so you didn't get on with her then...................?


Theme

Post 8205

spitfire1313

CCC - you must so be looking forward to Christmas Dinner this year!


Theme

Post 8206

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

What happened to the castle builders? I'm not living in a half built castle!

I want a princessly tower to myself so that I can entertain any man brave enough to get past the fierce dragon I will have stationed on the bottom floor!


Theme

Post 8207

designmonkey AKA George The Gay Hippo

I'll be outside said princessly tower selling dragon nip, if anyone wants some!


Theme

Post 8208

chromecoveredclone

why not try it on the EG, george?


Theme

Post 8209

spitfire1313

wouldnt that have to be hippo nip?


Theme

Post 8210

designmonkey AKA George The Gay Hippo

She IS a bit of a dragon come to think of it!

*pootles off too yell.com to look up Dragon nip wholesalers*


Theme

Post 8211

Morty

afternoon all.

hola Spit!

smiley - run's off to blow up some more schoolssmiley - biggrin


Theme

Post 8212

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

George, why are you with this girl if she's evil and nags and is a dragon? There are lots of lovely girls out there..............unless you are a complete minger as well as a gay straight hippo in which case, hang on to her!

*smiley - runs like hell up the stairs of the princessly tower before she gets hit!*


Theme

Post 8213

spitfire1313

Hola Morty!

smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Enjoy your hols?


Theme

Post 8214

Morty

smiley - kisssmiley - smooch

splendid hols! even managed a ride on a camel!


Theme

Post 8215

designmonkey AKA George The Gay Hippo

She's got her good points Deakie, I just can't find 'em.
I'm not too bad looking I wouldn't say I'm a minger as such.
smiley - smiley


Theme

Post 8216

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

Geporge, how long have you been going out with her, cos if its taken you longer than a few days to find her good points then I'd be seriously reconsidering the whole thing!

If you're not a minger then there may be a lovely young woman waiting for you to give her a call! One who doesn't nag!smiley - biggrin


Theme

Post 8217

designmonkey AKA George The Gay Hippo

5 Years!

Thats a worry!


Theme

Post 8218

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

that is a worry!

Did she nag when you first met her? Have you considered couple counselling? Do you live together?

*Deakie puts on her Dr Ruth coat and sits waiting patiently for George to answer trying to look like a good therapist and not just a nosy sod*


Theme

Post 8219

designmonkey AKA George The Gay Hippo

Yeah we do live together,
She just nags a lot really (she didn't when we first met), it's not too much of a problem. really.
Deakie Take your Dr Ruth coat off it's too warm.
when we first met I was unemployed (and for a long time after that) once I started working was when the Nagging really kicked in, I think thats weird don't know if you do.


Theme

Post 8220

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

*takes off coat before she expires with the heat*

Phhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Tis roasting and nasty and clammy here!

S'not weird at all! We're women, you're not supposed to understand us!smiley - somersault


Key: Complain about this post