A Conversation for h2g2's Funky (and rather seedy) Disco

Wednesday?

Post 21101

eloisa

Morning all. I have compiled a list from the confidential customer database of all the people who need a slap. I have their addresses, who's with me?


Wednesday?

Post 21102

Dea.. - call me Mrs B!

Battle? Did someone mention a battle?


I'm in!


Wednesday?

Post 21103

eloisa

*collects sharp pointy sticks with which to poke people*

I'll pack some sandwiches for the trip, Cheddar with apple chutney, and chocolate cherry brownies for after.


Wednesday?

Post 21104

Stu

*Peruses list*

Who we doin' first?

*Sharpens broadsword* smiley - evilgrin


Wednesday?

Post 21105

eloisa

This guy shouted at me on Tuesday. I say we start by chopping his fingers and toes off.


Wednesday?

Post 21106

spitfire1313

slowly


Wednesday?

Post 21107

teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

Okay, I'm geared up and ready... let's go rampage the day care center, then afterwards we can gather at my home, hang out around the pool, and drink margueritas while chowing down on carne asada.

Thanks for your support CCC!smiley - hug How's Duck doing? Give her my regards!

Were y'all able to see the photos?


Thing Thursday

Post 21108

teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

PS, the Sun's lead 3 games to 2, in a best of 7 series. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, it means to win the series they have to win 4 games. So, if the Suns win tonight, they will go to the semi-finals. It they lose, then they travel back to LA for the tie-breaker.


Thing Thursday

Post 21109

Ermintrude

Rampage? Rampage did I hear some one mention a rampage! smiley - evilgrin

*rummages around in cupboard for suitable attire and bluntish weapons to assist in inflicting more pain* smiley - evilgrin

oh, btw I could bring along a couple of attack/patrol dogs to launch in first and generally live those who have offended up a bit before we really lay the mayhem on! smiley - biggrin


Thing Thursday

Post 21110

eloisa

*munching beignets while I'm supposed to be cleaning*

I like the way you think. Let's murderize 'em.


Thing Thursday

Post 21111

teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

Ermi - Dogs! What a great idea. You are sooooo smart. I'm sure we could pick some up....

smiley - drool Beignets, yummy.


Thing Thursday

Post 21112

eloisa

Yep, cept I now have icing sugar allllll over my clothes! I'm going to have to buy something white to wear next time I make these.


Thing Thursday

Post 21113

teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

Well, you are supposed to be cleaning... maybe now would be a good time to pop over to the clothe store and pick something up. It really does defeat the purpose of cleaning if you yourself are dirty.smiley - biggrin


Thing Thursday

Post 21114

Ermintrude

Teri,

We don't need to pick some up, I literally have 4 of them! All GSD and very ferocious (but so would you be if you had knackered hips and were trained to chase people down)

I reckon two should be enough to liven things up. smiley - biggrin


Thing Thursday

Post 21115

teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

smiley - biggrin


Thing Thursday

Post 21116

spitfire1313

Brill Photos Teri


Thing Thursday

Post 21117

teri_whoo_77 *Goddess of Whoo* American Ambassador to the Council of Thing (Slightly Odd, Mostly Mellow, Rather Risque)

smiley - blush We had fun! Both Pat and I really enjoyed CCC and Duck - they were a blast. Duck has a personality as big as Texas!


Thing Thursday

Post 21118

spitfire1313

I think we had worked that one out Teri!

Could do with her in here

deader than a dead thing as she would say


Thing Thursday

Post 21119

Stu

Great photos. Liked the ones in the oxygen bar. Very healthy, except for the cans of beer!

How tall is Pat?


Thing Thursday

Post 21120

Goddess PinkFluffyDuck ruler of all things!

BLIMEY IT'S DEADER THAN A DEAD THING IN HERE!

RAMPAGE ANYBODY?

*GOES TO FRIDGE AND GETS SOME CHEESE, OLIVES AND EXPLOSIVES*

OI WHO STOLE MY DIAMOND AXE OFF THE WALL? *WILL KILL SMILEY*

I’LL JUST SIT HERE AND EAT STUFF TILL YOU ALL COME BACK TO WORK

AND YES I’M KNOW I’M SHOUTING BUT MY CAPS LOCKS IS BUSTED, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, TOUGH!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more