A Conversation for Grand Theft Auto Vice City (PC game)

GTA:SA

Post 1

Lash LeRue

GTA:SA kicks Vice citys arse.......several times.....again and again.


Other wise top class.


GTA:SA

Post 2

Researcher U203681

I haven't played that version. In what ways is it better than Vice City?


GTA:SA

Post 3

Lash LeRue

Take Vice City......then multiply it by 5.......add in three cities......badlands,farms desserts.....a mountain that takes 1 minute to fly to the top of it.......5 times the missions.

The cities are a thinly desguised Los Angeles,San Francisco, And Las Vegas.

You can cusimise tou character CJ as much as you want, new hair,clothes tatoos.....there is no health packs but dining ou at fast food joints,restraunts or the 7/11 will restore it.....but eat too much and YOU'll get as big as turkey on 24 of december...ssssooooo you'l have to work it off in the Gym.......keep working there to get your Muscle up which in turn bulks up your Sex appeal, makes you a hit with your girlfriend.....ohh ya you can get a girl friend in it.........get a black van and invade most houses you see but if your two loud you'll wake the owners.

you may think the area between the cities are thinly disguised loading times but in fact they are one of the most enjoyable things in the game.....fancy some off road driving,or a good swim,you can swim and dive in this one, or just hi-jack hillbillies and drive in to the local town of angel pines,or Blue bury of which of the several towns is closest.


*Pauses for breath*

And I didn't even start on the cars,planes,helicopters,monster trucks,hover crafts,motercycles,pedal bikes,eg BMX,mountain bikes,or the god damn parachutes.






wait one more thing.....you Can CUSTOMISE YOUR CAR......


GTA:SA

Post 4

Researcher U203681

Are the graphics as good as in Vice City? Someone wrote about the Playstation version and said that the graphics weren't as good, but I don't know if that applies to the PC version.


GTA:SA

Post 5

Lash LeRue

Ya the graphics are around the same or slightly worse,but what it loses in graphics it makes up on in sheer crime killing,90 hours+ of playing,quarter of an hour in real time to drive from one end to the other,5 times bigger,funnier,longer,faster.


GTA:SA

Post 6

Smooshie

I hear ya... played GTA VC on the playstation and was hooked, so much so I spent a couple of overnights glued to it until the sun came up. Not healthy, but damn goo dfun. When GTA SA came out I fought the urge to buy it, and have been doing ever since, cos I know the minute I do no one will see hide nor hair of me for a month.

And when they finally do, I'll be a lot hairier and my hide will stink.

smiley - biggrin

Mike aka smooshie


GTA:SA

Post 7

Lash LeRue

BUY IT BUY IT NOW,NOW BUY IT NOW!

*smooths down his hair and composes himself*

...
...
...
...
BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more