A Conversation for Fantasy Krikkit 2008 - Final League Tables

FK: Nearly There

Post 1

Skankyrich [?]

We're running out of FK games fast, and it looks like that man AndyG is well-set for the double again.

An astonishingly good week in the Championship, coupled with a dreadful week for Alfredo, sees him move up to first place, clear of Organcheese in second by over 700 points. That just looks too big a gap for them to close, and it's going to take some huge performances for Organcheese to even get close. Green and Golds hold on to third, while at the bottom Megachedda is still just about close enough to Batty Boys and NPH to have a chance of avoiding the wooden spoon.

In the ProPhortyPhifty, Magwitch is by far the week's top scorer and hauls herself above Alfredo and Egon, who is now propping up the table. At the top, all three teams below the Over and Outs have made ground, but surely not quickly enough. There's an outside chance that Frenchbean might catch him, but it's a long shot. England's choice of Wright over Bopara for the ODI series might just have made all the difference.

There are still a few games left, but increasingly it looks to be all over bar the shouting.


Key: Complain about this post

FK: Nearly There

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more