A Conversation for Fantasy Krikkit 2008 - Final League Tables

FK: Week Sevenish

Post 1

Skankyrich [?]

Well, JulesK reckoned she'd had a good week this week, and she was absolutely right. Moving up four places to fifth in a congested Championship mid-table was pretty impressive work, but doubling her score to move into third in the ProPhortyPhifty was astonishingly good. Suddenly, she's a serious contender in both leagues and, if Collingwood gets his act together, could be snapping at the top two's heels in no time at all.

And it really is getting close. Organcheese take a lead of a single point over the Over and Outs in the Championship, and any of the top six have a good chance of winning it. Meanwhile, in the ProPhorty, the Down and Unders are within an ace of the Over and Outs and, again, there's a pack behind them still in contention.

At the bottom, Megachedda is losing touch with the rest of the worst in the championship, while in the short form Magwitch finds herself in an uncomfortably familiar last place. Both are mid-table in the 'other' league.


FK: Week Sevenish

Post 2

Mu Beta

Yay! I'm 'rest of the worst'!

B


FK: Week Sevenish

Post 3

frenchbean

Thanks Skanks smiley - smiley I'd lost touch with what was going on and have missed you smiley - wah

Me and Jules - neck and neck smiley - runsmiley - puffsmiley - laugh


FK: Week Sevenish

Post 4

Skankyrich [?]

Never before, B, has one posting so succinctly summed up woeful under-achievement smiley - laugh


FK: Week Sevenish

Post 5

Mu Beta

It's been a real Gloucestershire of a season.

B


FK: Week Sevenish

Post 6

JulesK

smiley - somersault

Yay! I knew we couldn't be rubbish forever; last year we acquitted ourselves far better far more often and I was beginning to think this year was never going to happen.

A bit mean of the selectors to favour Famous Freddie over Reliable Collingwood last week but I believe the situation has now been rectified smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more