A Conversation for The Other Side of the Stargate

P4A-299

Post 41

bubba-fretts


*the two other commandos scramble for cover twenty yards outside the hanger, heading towards the gate*

*fretts takes out his radio and talks to the SG6 men*

Situations cooled guys, go back and warm up the gate we'll be back shortly.

*puts radio back*

Major AkronU, shall we head back?


P4A-299

Post 42

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*More clanking Jaffa footsteps are heard*


P4A-299

Post 43

bubba-fretts


*turns to the major*

Nothing ever goes smoothly, just once it would be nice for everything to fall into place exactly as it's suposed to.

You may wish to take your gun out now major.

*Fretts checks his ammo clip, takes out a grenade and a detonater*

When I say go, run to Rutherford and Houghs position. Clear?


P4A-299

Post 44

AkronU

*checks his own weapon*

Like I said, you're in charge. But if you need a little covering fire I'd be happy to provide it. It's the least I can do considering the Go'uld hospitality.


P4A-299

Post 45

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*A staff weapon blast whizzes over AkronU's head and explodes behind him*


P4A-299

Post 46

bubba-fretts


*the other two commandos open fire from the other side of the jaffa*

*the major takes the pin out of a grenade*

Cover me when you reach Hough.

*flings the grenade*

*loud explosion in the midst of the jaffa, the major turns and opens fire on them*

Go-go, now, run now.


P4A-299

Post 47

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Jaffa Bodies fly in all directions, the remaining Jaffa continue to fire*


P4A-299

Post 48

bubba-fretts



Wait, wait. Stay put.

*the Major returns fire, then ducks behind the doorway*

Actualy Major running for it might not work so well.

*fires again*

Don't suppose you know how to fly one of these things?


P4A-299

Post 49

AkronU

*empties his clip as supressing fire*

Cover me

*looks to Fretts for the signal*


P4A-299

Post 50

bubba-fretts


*signals*


P4A-299

Post 51

AkronU

*begins hoofing it towards the nearest glider trying to think small*


P4A-299

Post 52

bubba-fretts




*ducks out and picks off another jaffa, ducks back and feels the thump of staff weapons against the hanger wall*

Major I suggest you getting one of those things operational. We're about to be inundated with jaffa 'visiters'.

*takes out his radio*

Rutherford, Hough. Start falling back to the gate. Me and the Major are gonna travel 'par avion'.


P4A-299

Post 53

AkronU

*vaults into the cockpit and begins the startup sequence*

Thirty seconds Major

*glider initializes and begins to hover*

*swings the glider around and begins firing on the Jaffa*

saddle up Fretts its time to head for the homestead


P4A-299

Post 54

bubba-fretts


*the major rips a small black box of the underside and climbs in beside AkronU*

Thank you for flying 'Air Jaffa', todays journey should take aproximaly fifty to sixty seconds. And if you look out the starboard window you can see about thirty jaffa firing staff weapons at us.

*pulls out his detonater*

Major lets not engage the enemy, we'll be expecting two or three times that amount shortly.


P4A-299

Post 55

AkronU

*smiles*

In that case make sure your tray tables are in the full upright position and hold on to something

*closes the canopy and pushes the throttle to the stops causing the glider to burst into the air*

ETA to the stargate thirty seconds


P4A-299

Post 56

bubba-fretts


*Rutherford and Hough arrive back at the stargate. The commandos dial up and await the majors. The SG6 personal form a circle and hold back the advancing jaffa*


P4A-299

Post 57

bubba-fretts


*Fretts pushes the button*


P4A-299

Post 58

AkronU

*swoops the glider around the gate making a rough landing next to the gate*

Sorry, this baby's a little harder to handle than the simulator.

*opens the canopy and hops out*


P4A-299

Post 59

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*The Jaffa continue to fire and the whine of a death glider is heard in the distance*


P4A-299

Post 60

bubba-fretts


*theres a large bang and an explosion that rips the top of the hanger off, the glider , the major jumps out the glider and flings the bomb he detached earlier into the cockpit*

*shouts*

Everybody through the gate. You first Major, cmon.

*provides cover fire*


Key: Complain about this post