A Conversation for The Other Side of the Stargate

P4A-299

Post 1

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

This is a world where there is a death glider factory


P4A-299

Post 2

bubba-fretts

*rushes through and hits the deck about five feet from the gate, barrel pointing forward, scoping for a target*


P4A-299

Post 3

AkronU

*comes stumbling through, looks around and sees Fretts and takes a kneeling position behind him*


P4A-299

Post 4

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*In front of them are several gliders in anti grav bays while they're being built, to the rear of them is a Naqahdah mine*


P4A-299

Post 5

bubba-fretts


*The other commandos come through and fan out*


P4A-299

Post 6

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)


P4A-299

Post 7

bubba-fretts





P4A-299

Post 8

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

<smiley - evilgrin>


P4A-299

Post 9

bubba-fretts


*the four SG6 men take up positions around the gate and keep their heads down. Major Fretts starts to creep forward gun over his shoulder , camara out videoing the glider bays. The other two commandos flanking him. Weapons raised*


P4A-299

Post 10

AkronU

*continues scanning the area waiting for orders*


P4A-299

Post 11

bubba-fretts

*ducks behind a small wall, the two commandos spread out. Signals the Major over*


P4A-299

Post 12

AkronU

*runs over to MAjor Frettsstaying low and scanning*

Major?


P4A-299

Post 13

bubba-fretts


*whispers*

You wanna take a closer look at these things?


P4A-299

Post 14

AkronU

*scans the area*

They look pretty standard to me. Do you think we could make it inside to search for schematics?


P4A-299

Post 15

bubba-fretts

Okay then. Stay on my shoulder.

*one of the commandos crawls forwards to the edge of the hanger*

Use your camara. Video as much as possible.

*on the signal of the first the second commando scurries forward to the other side of the hanger entrance*

Ready Major?


P4A-299

Post 16

AkronU

*checks his weapons*

Lead the way


P4A-299

Post 17

bubba-fretts


*the first commando raises and lowers his hand. The Major starts running towards the left hand side of the main hanger door*


P4A-299

Post 18

AkronU

*follows Major Fretts staying low and falling in behind him once they reach the door*

*whispers* what's the plan?


P4A-299

Post 19

bubba-fretts


You and I are going to have a look around whilst my two colleagues start laying some explosives.

*the Major signals to the commando at the other side of the hanger entrance. Both men turn simultaneously and look into the hanger. The commando raises three finger to the Major. the Major and the commando both put their assault rifles over their shoulders and take out zats*

*to Akonru*

If anything happens you go straight back to the gate. Do not attempt to pass go, do not attempt to retreive bodies.

Understood?


P4A-299

Post 20

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)



A Squad of Jaffa appear on the horizon*


Key: Complain about this post