A Conversation for The Other Side of the Stargate

MA2-491 Mountains

Post 1

Commander Thanaris Thamian Meridian

*a climbing mountainous area, covered in the tree-grass at lower altitudes and pocked with caves, a properly trained soldier could survive for weeks in this area*


MA2-491 Mountains

Post 2

Commander Thanaris Thamian Meridian

*runs for the nearest cave and takes shelter there*


MA2-491 Mountains

Post 3

Commander Thanaris Thamian Meridian

*In his cave, the lieutenant is thinking*

~So what should i do now? If I go back now I'm liable to get killed judging by what that b!tch said, but if I do run off to a system lord I'm liable to end up either addicted to some god-forsaken chemical like thst Ares Boch bloke or dead. Well at least there is a chance there...~

~The SGC lot will probably be back soon to hit that mine. If i could get some of that mineral to use a trade I may be able to get away with being addicted rather than infested.~

~I'll go and see what I can do...~

*picks up his weapons and ammo, loads the MP-7 and runs off towards the mine*


MA2-491 Mountains

Post 4

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more