A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 61

HappyDude

I hope so smiley - clown


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 62

The Krylma Leader

No, I'm afraid not. But these could do some damage. Life sized wooden soldiers, interactive fiction games, mini-snow cannons, and something called the Calcu-Gator. All in all, not an arsenal, but it's the kind of thing that can incapacitate the forces of evil in a pinch.


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 63

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

I'll mark it for detonation, whats the cordinates?


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 64

The Krylma Leader

You honestly think you can blow up something in the Crater Labs Complex? Can't be done. Outside assaults have always failed. Just check when the Church of the True Brownie decided to lead an assault against CLI. At the first sign of any hostility, the entire group was escorted off the premises so quickly and roughly that none dared continue the assualt. And even if they had dared, they would have been frozen for who knows how long by the no-entry shield.

In other words, trying to blow up something in the Crater is pointless. Only one decent-sized explosion has ever occured in the entire history of that Crater, and that one was beneficial. If memory serves, the crash advanced technology on h2g2 so far that STUMPED wouldn't have its own space ships and high tech gadgets. We'd still be powerful, but not nearly as much as we are now.

But in case you want to go on a reconaissance mission (nothing more will be allowed, we can't be accused of stealing Christmas just yet), it's at http://www.h2g2.com/A490501.


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 65

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Reconaissance only, got ya. I thought it was an outside base, I'm not that crazy to try to attack the main base, thats suicide as you said.
smiley - smiley


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 66

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

We won't be accused of stealing Christmas no matter what we do. The Corporate world stole it decades ago, but are only now smearing our faces in it with their production of that damned "Grinch" movie; They took the last bastion of freedom, a story about Christmas and other holidays having deeper meanings than acquiring stuff, and turned it into an elaborate peice of commercialized fluff*.











*I SWEAR I didn't realize that this sentence rhymed until I finished typing it.


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 67

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

We won't be accused of stealing Christmas no matter what we do. The Corporate world stole it decades ago, but are only now smearing our faces in it with their production of that damned "Grinch" movie; They took the last bastion of freedom, a story about Christmas and other holidays having deeper meanings than acquiring stuff, and turned it into an elaborate peice of commercialized fluff*.











*I SWEAR I didn't realize that this sentence rhymed until I finished typing it.


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 68

The Krylma Leader

No, there's still "Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown." And maybe the original "Christmas Carol". "The Grinch" was not the last stand for what Christmas stood for, it was just the closest target for commercialism to attack.

But it did reveal to me just how many poor, deprived people have never read the book. I mean, isn't that required reading for preschool, or something?


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 69

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

It certainly SHOULD be required (although I admittedly saw the Chuck Jones cartoon before I ever read the book. At least the cartoon was a quality production). Anyway, most of the books I learned to read on were Frog and Toad and such things, as opposed to Seuss.


Dr. Seuss: a semi-intellectual discussion.

Post 70

The Krylma Leader

I remember those years. I was four years old and had finished reading my first book "Tim Can the Tin Can", and wanted to read more. Dr. Seuss was a good challenge, so I worked on those. I especially enjoyed attempting to read "Fox In Socks" faster and faster every night.

But I probably did see the movie before I read the book. I don't know if I had the book read to me before I saw the cartoon, but I can't see myself reading that complicated a book before watching it during Christmas time.


Dr. Seuss: a semi-intellectual discussion.

Post 71

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

I wish I had something more to contribute to this Dr. Seuss discussion... but I don't. Sorry.


Dr. Seuss: a semi-intellectual discussion.

Post 72

Iceraven(Lord of Shadows)(Muse of Vampirism)(Keeper of Things that should not be)

Well unfortunatly I dont have the time here to partake of some wonderfull backlog but this seems to be the most active of the stumped foums so I thought that it would be the best to use to say howdy. Yep I'm still alive and stilll in training (unfortunatly) but I'm going home for Christmas soI'll be around till then stay evil and I'll talk to you all laterz *with a whoosh and a shadow he is gone, leaveing what else? a black rose in his wake*


Dr. Seuss: a semi-intellectual discussion.

Post 73

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb(looking at the black rose): Oh, great. A trademark shtick.


Dr. Seuss: a semi-intellectual discussion.

Post 74

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

well, nobody's perfect!


Dr. Seuss: a semi-intellectual discussion.

Post 75

The Krylma Leader

What's wrong with a villain leaving a calling card? It only shows that he's got style. I believe he was one of the first in the second initiation process. Plus, he helped as best as he was able in the raid on Joanna's Donut Stall, one of the first organized crime scenes, a fast action robbery that only took about, oh, four minutes. Of course, that was way back when. You know, before STUMPED was the highly recognized crime syndicate it now is, and before I'd stolen back my own body and was still living as Afgncaap5's symbiote.

*Shudders*

It's got some good points, but I'm going to stear clear of the whole symbiosis thing for now.


Dr. Seuss: a semi-intellectual discussion.

Post 76

soeasilyamused, or sea

*sea gets nostalgic*

[sea] iceraven was a good friend of mine.....

*sea gets a weird, wistful look on her face. she abruptly shakes her head and looks embarassed*


Dr. Seuss: a semi-intellectual discussion.

Post 77

The Krylma Leader

I think I'll hold a party soon. Just invite supervillains from all over. Shredder, Mortimer McMire, Lex Luthor, Goldfinger,...that'd be a fun way to celebrate any victories that we may have.


Dr. Seuss: a semi-intellectual discussion.

Post 78

soeasilyamused, or sea

[sea] that should be interesting.... *laughs* a supervillain party.


Dr. Seuss: a semi-intellectual discussion.

Post 79

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Be sure to invite Brainchild, Chairface Chipendale, Pineapple Pokomo, and the rest!


Dr. Seuss: a semi-intellectual discussion.

Post 80

The Krylma Leader

Yes, I shall invite Chairface Chippendale, along with all of the other well known super villains from The Tick (The Idea Men, El Seed, etc.). I'm not too familiar with the others, though. Are they from Tick as well?

I should also try to get some supervillains that aren't of North American origin. Dr. Robotnik was technically created in Japan, but the one I'll invite is based entirely upon North American backgrounds. So I can't use him.

Oh, I should also invite Hank Scorpio from the Simpsons! Now *that* was a supervillain!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more