A Conversation for S.T.U.M.P.E.D.

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 41

The Krylma Leader

*Meanwhile, KL has set up two of the initiation spheres for the two new initiates. He becons them to enter. He turns to the fighters*

I don't suppose you could move this battle to another forum, could you? I'm trying to initiate some new villains, so if you don't mind...

The old stadium needs blowing up. Maybe you could battle over there.


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 42

Uncle Heavy [sic]

*Parrying Yo's jab, UH ducks the upswing and headbutts his opponent.*

Sorry KL old chap, got carried away


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 43

HappyDude

Will this mean I don't get to fight the winner ?
[Happy waves his feather duster in a dangerous manner]
smiley - clown


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 44

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: Move the fight?! But Krymla, I just got done with my ritual that makes all the emoticons/smileys in the forum evil!


<...Due to the spell from the Necronomicon, the forum is indeed populated by a number of smileys (most of them being clown-smileys created by Happy Dude) who are meandering aimlessly about and snapping at random people...>

Zeb: Really, how am I supposed to get all of these guys over to the old stadium? They won't exactly listen to anyone.






FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 45

Uncle Heavy [sic]

Evil smileys. Yes I can see how they might be a problem.

*Beckons to Zeb*


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 46

Number 6

I'll go fight somewhere else, but first, I have more pressing business to tend to.
**Number 6 pockets his Kill-o-Zap gun and starts, what's known in the hurting and killing people trade as "stalking around." Why this should be scary no one knows yet.**


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 47

Uncle Heavy [sic]

I am organising a fight on my page. Anyone want in? Sign your names on the page.


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 48

Uncle Heavy [sic]

http://www.h2g2.com/F42679?thread=88079 Come here


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 49

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Zeb: Alright, Heavy, I'm in! I'll just bring along one of THESE...

<...Zeb grabs one of the enraged "wink" smileys by the back of the head, and toss it into a burlap sack...>


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 50

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

Wonder where #6 went to


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 51

HappyDude

who knows ?


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 52

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo Number 6...! Number 6...? Hellooooooo...


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 53

HappyDude

Do you think we scared her off ? Maybe it was my 'Tickleing Stick TM' ?


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 54

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Please don't mention that thing around me (or my assorted personas).


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 55

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

Oh, and I just checked Number 6's homepage, and it mentions a wife, so I don't think 6 is a "her."

... it could be an alternative relationship, but I won't speculate while my information is so limited.


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 56

HappyDude

I know several he's that are her's on a occasion (including at least two with wives) so he could be a her - you never know do you ?


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 57

Emar, the Flying Misfit... Yes, seriously, he's back...

I'm not sure but I think statistically that hes-that-are-occasionally-hers are, in fact, usually heterosexual; Drag Queens being the exeption here, since they are by deffinition homosexual.



Anyway, this is all meaningless chit-chat and hypothetical conjecture, since Number 6 is not here to answer our questions (and would he/she really dignify this stupid conversation with an answer?).


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 58

HappyDude

Only if He/She is as stupid as us ?

All the cross-dressers I know are hetro.


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 59

The Krylma Leader

*Is glad that all of the villains and heroes will occupy themselves with that, thus preventing them from interfering with something that he has cooking up over in New Mexico with a friend he met in a spaceport bar a few weeks ago near Vorticon VI. Since none of the tiring fighting will get in the way, KL might actually be able to afford some peace and quiet*

Just so everyone knows, CLI recently opened up a toy store. I don't recommend attacking it, but it's definitely a target we should keep in mind. Especially since Chesworth might not patrol that area as often as the rest of the complex.


FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 60

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

are the toys in this "toy store" the ones armed with nukes and such?


Key: Complain about this post