A Conversation for LIL'S ATELIER

84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2001

Bald Bloke

[BB]


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2002

Witty Moniker

Note: missing led at post 2000.

I'm pretty sure it is always at the last led before it ticks over to start a new line. So, every 400 posts.


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2003

tartaronne

[tartaronne]


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2004

FG

[fg]


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2005

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Tonight looks to be very promising, only 1700 and already got a nice buzz going on. Actually listening to rap and enjoying it.


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2006

Bagpuss

Lady C - I shall be entering and leaving the US by road in July. Mind you, I might end up wishing I'd paid the extra for the flight. We'll see.

Quite a beautifully bright smiley - moon tonight, with what I think is the smiley - planet Jupiter nearby.


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2007

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Wow, I must really love this girl. I told her 3 hours ago that I would stop driniking if she told me to. She never actually told me to but I have done so.smiley - smiley


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2008

SE

i'd never heard of nigella


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2009

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

[lil] knackered


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2010

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

Now that I am once again sober, good night everyone.


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2011

Teuchter

Nigella seems to do a sort of 'food porn'. I'm trying to remember the name of the comedy show that spoofs her programmes.

I stick to good old Delia - and Good Housekeeping - for recipes, with the occasional waitrose recipe card to relieve the smiley - yawn

I've been thinking about food quite a lot recently. We've been lucky enough to have eaten in Seville and in Brussels in recent weeks. The food has been wonderful - and a heck of a lot cheaper than in the UK.
We have great raw ingredients in this country - but why can't we do what the rest of Europe does?


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2012

Coniraya

Back from shopping, new shoes, new bag, new trousers and new skirt. Quite a succesful morning, now to wade in the ironning pile.


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2013

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

I'll second the fact that there was nothing <yikesable about Bens post and I replied to it.

Ah Singers, CY Tangs and a restaurant in a magnificent walled garden that served the best chicken satay, Bougis Street and the Kai Tais, the Champagne Bar, the Chinese supermarket opposite Raffles, the Cellar Bar that changed into a massive hole in the ground for a multi storey within four months, Change Alley, Gate 5, worrying if the security guards would let you out of the docks with long hair, funny really as some of the guards were Sikhs, oysters, Tiger Balm. Ah Singers.


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2014

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

How about smiley - yikesable. Hmm better.


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2015

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*Lil's to-do list thrashes about in its cage, throwing itself against the bars*


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2016

Bagpuss

*teases the to-do list by procrastinating in front of it*


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2017

Hypatia

Returning to an old topic - pet adoptions - with a dumb question. In the UK, don't you have breeders/kennels/pet stores where you can go and buy a dog or cat without all the hassle?


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2018

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

This is not fair, I was sober when I went to bed and hung over wgen I woke up.


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2019

mikerhike - guardian of the wa, and now also of WA

Hyp: All what hassle?

smiley - footprints


84Xth Conversation at Lil's

Post 2020

Afgncaap5

*Casually throws some short-story magazines into the list's cage*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more