A Conversation for Go Go Gadget, err, Gadget

Removed

Post 1

Slade

This post has been removed.


Removed

Post 2

Slade

This post has been removed.


A new smiley Face!

Post 3

Tikan (ACE)

I like them Slade, I personally will be using them in the future, whether or not they get put on H2G2.



Lucas


A new smiley Face!

Post 4

Moondancer

Hi Slade,

I used one of your smiley faces, the pruple one I hope that is what you wanted.

What I was wondering is can anyone make a kiss ing face please.
And something that gives the impression of huggs. Thank you


Moondancer


A new smiley Face!

Post 5

Tikan (ACE)

I will let him know in RL, he cant go online right now, thanks though


Lucas


A new smiley Face!

Post 6

Moondancer

Thank you

Moondancer


A new smiley Face!

Post 7

Slade

Hey! Somone is using my smiley faces! Thanks for dropping the message Moondancer! So, by a kissing smiley do you want a smiley with big puckered up lips? I could probably have that done by the end of the week. And for the huggy smiley, how about a smiley face that is sorta squished in at the bottom and with a big smile on it's face? I could prolly have that one done in a week to. In all colours as well!

~Tyler


A new smiley Face!

Post 8

Moondancer

Hi Tyler,

That would be great, then I won't have to just put X's at the bottom of my messages smiley - smiley and I can great everyone with a kiss and a cuddle.

:X :O :X :O :X :O :X

Moondancer


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more