A Conversation for Largs: a small sleepy seaside town in Ayrshire, Scotland.

summer holiday

Post 1

Good Angel - recently become obsessed to the point of psychosis with the film 'Bio-Dome'

I for one love Largs like nowhere else (much to the bewilderment of my family), and I'm taking a little holiday there this summer with my two best mates (ditto). We plan on spending the entire time sitting in Nardini's looking moody in sunglasses and shrieking to bemused young families about mermaids before flouncing away to the little back-road sweetie shops and eating rhubarb rock till we're sick. Then getting very very drunk and ranting about mermaids some more. The fresh sea air just makes you feel FREE doesn't it?


summer holiday

Post 2

Esther (keeper of karate and Jean-Claude Van Damme worship)

Hey Good Angel, this is Esther yeah that's right;0). I'm really looking forward to going to Largs, it should be fun. I found a really nice looking place to stay in Devon as well if you're interested right next to the sea so if you've got some time go to www.beautiful-devon.co.uk and look around, the one I'm talking about is there but I can't remember what it's called right now so just have a look around and see what u think see you later,
Esther

P.S. make a blooming journal entryt allready!!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Largs: a small sleepy seaside town in Ayrshire, Scotland.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more