Escape Pod Dreams - 151

0 Conversations

Escape Pod Dreams, the 'Where there's a will, there's an opportunity' Issue

The New New blob

Wills are fun! Get one for all your friends, relatives and enemies!

The will, that bit of paper prepared with or without benefit of counsel or merlot, is the last vestige of a medieval custom so obscure that only law professors and dotty old guys in tattered tattersals remember a mere scrap of it. That is not our place in this articulate piece. The will in this case is but an item of fun, revenge and revelation. That a living person would go to the trouble to speak to the future offers a bit of hope. That that same person would be dead when the words were read aloud to the living is a bit depressing, as it suggests that the fool doesn't have any affective way of communicating with the intended personnel while still breathing.

The New New blob

More reasons why the truly sensible person will have their will performed by a spastic mime:

1. 8:57 AM
Being of sound mind and
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

2. 9:57 AM
You'll get what's coming to you!
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

3. 10:57 AM
Found in a bottle in an antique shop
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

4. 11:57 AM
Found in the pocket of a foiled suicide
by
Your Other Right Foot (appearing nightly without warning)

The New New blob

The Escape Pod Dreams Archive

TonsilRevenge

06.09.07 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A26666571

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more