A Conversation for How to Paint a Wall

oh wow

Post 1

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

I can smell the freshness from here, hear the gentle slap of new bristles, feel the slippery glossness spreading, see the glowing radiance of a new wall...

Very inviting.
Very inspirational.
Now if I just had a wall...
smiley - cheers
jwf


oh wow

Post 2

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

topnsil revenge is looking for a few good entries for a CAC-C issue. I'm going to reccomend this one and hope you'll take my name off it since I haven't contributed anything to it yet. We can always run it again later if it 'evolves'.
peace
jwf


oh wow

Post 3

Pinniped


S'smiley - cool.
You really want your name off? It wouldn't have been written except for your exploit-the-medium plea.
Pinsmiley - smiley


oh wow

Post 4

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Hey-hey! I actually got a chance to use the 'remove my name' button. It worked. smiley - cheers
Honestly, I cannot claim to have written or researched any part of it though I do appreciate your acknowledgement of my motivational techniques. Now if only they had an 'inspired by' catgeory.
smiley - winkeye
~jwf~


You've been CACced!

Post 5

Tonsil Revenge (PG)

This is to inform you that this entry has been selected
for inclusion in an upcoming issue of CAC Continuum.
Please do not remove the entry for the foreseeable future.
Keep all arms and legs inside the vehicle.
You may not smoke until one of the engines begins to do so.
In the event of a crash, the brunette stewardess to your left has
had augmentation, so she might provide some extra comfort...


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for How to Paint a Wall

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more