A Conversation for Atlantis

TDANE - Old Volk's home

Post 41

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

Let me talk to Bond...? Please, he'll not shoot if he knows I'm here...

*Volk nods*

*E picks up the radio...*

James, it's Eomando...

Please, don't shoot the sub... Just don't shoot... I'll explain later...

We're almost there OK...

There's a lot you should know...

*E turns off the radio...hoping that JB heeded her...*


TDANE - Old Volk's home

Post 42

Afgncaap5

*Far away, the mysterious villain ponders*

So, Bond, Liebe, and Volk are aware of the game. What should I do, Fiver?

*The rabbit does not respond. Villain pets rabbit. Replays message and listens carefully*

Hmmm. Eomando did not say that she was on the sub. Bond might still be clueless. However, let's just make our hand that much stronger, shall we?

*Prepares to send message to Bond. Severely enjoys the fact that his telecommunications are even in advance of the Atlanteans. Course, it helps that he knows where they live*


TDANE - Old Volk's home

Post 43

Eomando (it is it is it is 2 years now!!! 8-) )

I hope James listens to me... I really do... Perhaps I should have told him I was on the sub with you... No, he's clever enough to guess, and if I'd just told him he might have assumed I was being held hostage...

No, I know James, he won't fire...


TDANE - Old Volk's home

Post 44

Afgncaap5

*Continues watching with amusement. Pets rabbit*


TDANE - Old Volk's home

Post 45

Garius Lupus

*Volk watches the sonar screens for the first signs of incoming missiles. Iwans knuckles are white on the controls.*

Volk: I hope you are right about Bond, E. If you are, we will surface near the yacht. If you agree, I would like to send you over to Bond to explain the situation. If he agrees to joining forces, I will come over to the yacht to discuss plans. If he does not agree, you may choose whether to stay with him or come back here to Liebe and me.

Iwan: We are now within firing range of the yacht.

Volk: Well, if Bond was going to fire that thing, he would have by now. I think we are in the clear. Iwan, approach as close as you can, then surface.

Iwan: right boss.

They surface near the yacht:

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=19893&thread=43156


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more